More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by AnonySD AnonySD

Are you interrupted?

Your best friend, Todd.

(WARNING: This chapter contains light homosexual themes. This chapter is more about set up, but there is some light petting/handjob work towards the end.)

Without waiting for an answer, your best friend, Todd, walks into the room. You quickly raise your pants before he notices anything unusual, like your junk missing.

You and Todd have been best friends for a few years now. You met in school and bonded over video games and movies. You try to hang out every week, at least. It's gotten to the point where your mom just lets him in automatically whenever he comes over.

"Hey, dude," Todd says as he set down a bag on the bed. He always brings a few games over so you and he can play.

"Hey, man," you respond.

"So, I was thinking we could pick up where we left off on Hero's Duty," Todd says as he rifles through the bag. He rattles on for a minute or two about the games he wants to try to play today.

As he rambles, you get the idea to play a little prank on your friend. You concentrate for a moment and your hard dick and balls appear right next to his bag, sticking straight up in the air.

"And if we can beat the next level --AAGH" Todd says, jumping backwards, his bag and all his games dropping to the floor. He's staring at your genitals on the bed. "What the hell, man? What's this?"

You can't help but start laughing at his surprise. He rolls his eyes and keeps looking at your genitals.

"Very funny, man," he says. "What even is this? Is this one of your sister's toys or something? It looks so real..." He moves closer and wraps his hand around the base of your cock. He tries to tug at it to pick it up, but your man meat stays right where it is. Todd blinks. "Feels real, too."

Todd runs his fingers up and down your cock. He glances at you. "Oh, even better. Is this your mom's? That would be super hot. For me, anyway. For you, probably..." His hand continues to tenderly caresse your dick and he frowns. "Uhm... Dude. I'm trying to and... I can't... My hand won't stop touching it. I can't control my arm, man. I..."

His hand gently squeezes and massages your dick as his other hand reaches for your balls, cupping at them. He looks panicked. "I can't fucking stop, man."

Well, this was an unforeseen turn of events. Looks like even straight guys will touch your magic penis even if they don't want to. What should you do? Let him continue? Pull out and explain? Or something else entirely?

What should you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)