More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by AnonySD AnonySD

What should you do?

Pull out and explain.

(WARNING: This chapter contains light homosexual themes.)

You decide to be straight with him. He IS your best friend and he'd probably be pissed if you made him pleasure you against his will. You reach into your pants and take the cock ring off. Your dick and balls disappear.

Todd looks heavily perplexed as he looks at you.

"It's this thing," you explain. "I got it in the mail. It makes your dick appear where you want it to, through... magic, I guess. I think it also makes people pleasure you, even if they don't normally like dick. I don't know. I haven't looked at the manual yet."

He looks at you, staring at the ring. "You're kidding."

"No, I'm serious. Here, try it." You toss the ring to him.

He catches it and looks at it. He looks at you incredulously, seeming very skeptical. You shrug and gesture to the ring again. He shakes his head. "I must be out of my mind. Fine, I'll bite."

He turns away from you and unzips his pants. After a moment, he slips the ring on. He then redoes his pants and turns around.

"Okay, now what?"

"Concentrate on where you want your dick to appear."

Todd looks around and looks at the wall. He jumps back, his eyes wide. "Holy shit. That's fucking insane!"

You look at the spot on the wall... But you don't see his dick.

"Huh. I guess the dick doesn't appear to people if you don't want them to see it."

He looks at you. "You mean you can't see my dick sitting on your wall?"

You shake your head. "Not unless you concentrate on specifically letting me see it, I think."

He frowns. "Let's test that."

You glance back at the wall and, suddenly, you can see your friend's dick. It's already hard and it's pretty equal in length and girth to yours. You blink and nod at him. "It worked alright."

Todd grins. "Excellent." He looks around and spots the manual. "Maybe we should actually read this thing before we start to mess around with this. What if our dicks get stuck in a portal?"

Unfortunately, you didn't hear a word of that. You find yourself drawn to the dick. You stand up from your bed, staring at it as you start walking toward it. You hardly even notice you're doing it as you reach the wall and your hand reaches for the semi-hard dick. All you can think about is giving that cock pleasure. You want to jerk it off until it cums or suck it until you swallow it's seed. You'd even try to find a way to stick it... To stick it up your...

Oh shit.

"Uh, Todd..." you say. "Todd!" Your hand reaches the cock and you give it a squeeze. You start to gently jerk it off as you look at Todd. He shivers and glances up, seeing that you're touching his cock. He looks conflicted.

What does Todd do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)