More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kidbang1 kidbang1

Who Do You Know That Has The Addiction?

Your best friend's girlfriend

Author's note: This is my first story and erotic story ever written. I have been inspired by the many threads in this amazing story, and look forward to adding my own to it. I very much welcome criticism and ideas, though I have a plan for quite a few more chapters. Please also keep in mind that english is a second language for me! With all that said, enjoy!


When you got the call from your best friend, David, you knew something was wrong. He was a lawyer by day, used to high pressure situations and always rock solid under the constant stress of his job. However, when you answered the phone, you heard the slightest hesitation in his voice as he started speaking:

"H-hey, John, hope you're doing well. Me and Sophia could use your help with something. Do you mind coming over tonight?"

Being the good friend you are, and slightly worried at the hint of hesitation you detected in David's voice, you quickly make your way over to his and Sophia's place, which takes about half an hour in the evening's light traffic. As you arrive, you park yourself in one of the free spots in their large driveway and take a few seconds to admire their house, as you usually do when you visit them.

Your best friend's house, situated on the outskirts of the town, could almost be called a mansion. Three stories, massive yard, interior pool, three car garage and the private tennis courts are but few of the elements that catch your eye everytime you see this place. Admittedly, they can easily afford it, considering the inhuman hours David usually pulls in at his firm, and Sophia's salary as a professor at the local university. Yet, you can never help but feel a tinge of jealousy when you compare their situation to your own 3½ rooms appartment, when your line of work is trying to literally save people's lives.

You quickly make your way inside, not bothering to ring the doorbell. You've known these people long enough to know they'd leave the door unlocked for you. You head towards the living room, following the sound of muffled voices. As you get closer to the door, you start making out the words and hear Sophia's voice:

"You know it's for the best. Would you rather it be John, or some unknown dude neither of us knows?"

Listen in a bit more, or walk in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)