More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by kidbang1 kidbang1

Listen in a bit more, or walk in?

Walk in

You're tempted to listen in more and try to figure out what your friends are talking about, but considering they called for your help, you figure they'll probably tell you. You give a quick knock on the door to announce your presence before walking in the room.

Both David and Sophia are sitting on the sofa, their hands entertwined and gaze fixed towards you as you enter the room.

Your best friend David looks a bit pale, but otherwise looks his usual confident self. You'd describe him as average looking, and you're pretty sure he never uses the gym he has in his basement, but you also admit that the way he dresses and acts makes him exert an aura of confidence around him.

Sophia looks a bit saddened, though you see her light up a little bit when she sees you. She's otherwise as beautiful as she's ever been: Long blonde hair, falling halfway down her back. Deep blue eyes, usually inhabited by a happy and curious stare, though today seems a bit different. She's wearing a simple t-shirt and yoga pants, which do nothing to hide her perfectly toned body, nicely-sized breasts and full ass.

On the coffee table in front of them is David's laptop, currently plugged in their massive television. It seems to be displaying a Wikipedia page of sorts, though you can't quite make it out from where you are.

You sit down on the recliner opposite your friends and ask: "I made it here as fast as I could, are you guys OK?"

They look at each other for a few seconds before Sophia answers: "I... I've got it John. That... thing... you're working on." She points to the screen as she says so.

You look over and start reading: "Sperma Proclivitas, also known as Cum Addiction, is a recently discovered medical condition that..."

You immediately turn your gaze back to them and start speaking: "Don't worry, it's not as bad as it seems! It's easily controllable as long as Sophia gets her doses on a regular basis and whenever she gets a craving. If you have any questions or concerns I can..."

David interrupts you: "Yeah, we know. When I called you we were just back from the doctor and we've been reading on it ever since. That's not the issue."

You look at them slightly puzzeled. Sophia continues, as David looks down: "We've decided it's safer to put me on medical leave from my teaching job. There's been enough horror stories about teachers not noticing a craving coming and having to get their doses right in their class, from their students sometimes. Thing is, we can't afford having David take a leave. Paying the mortgage and other expanses with this house was already a stretch with 2 salaries. I can get my doses of... stuff... from him at night and before he leaves for work in the morning, but what if I get a craving during the day? That's where you come in." She looks at your best friend, expecting him to continue.

He waits for a few seconds before looking up at you and says: "We know you're aware of all the details of the disease. We know you're a professional. And you're our friend. That's why we'd rather ask you to help Sophia rather than a random donor. I know you live too far to be available for emergencies. That's why we've asked our maid to clean up and prepare the 3rd floor, it's basically a small appartment with everything you need. If you want to, you can move in and live here for as long as needed. We're also ready to pay you from our own pocket if you need to take time off your job for this."

Sophia looks at you with pleading eyes: "Will you do this for us? For me?"

What is your answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)