More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mr. Haziq Mr. Haziq

Attack?

Yes, but not now.

Half an hour later, you were glaring at the knight with as much hate for both him and yourself. He hasn't stopped at all. Raving on and on. And you were too scared to do anything with him still swinging that sword around. The Ranger woke up a while ago and stood alongside the Healer. However, you saw that she hasn't retrieved her bow yet. Until then you'll just have to-

"You know what? Screw you! I have bigger fish to fry!"

That was all you needed to hear. As he turned around to go back to his companions, you jumped off your branch and landed right on top of him. Without giving him time to react, you chomped down on his head and swung your entire body to the side. You were rewarded with the Knight falling to the ground. His head facing at an irregular angle. His body soon disappeared and is likely respawning back in town. You hear a soft Ding and you feel rejuvenating energy coursing through you and you feel your body grow slightly in size. Your claws sharpen slightly and your teeth accompanies them.

Fox Spirit
Lvl: 6 -> 9
Melee Attack: 9 -> 17
Ranged Attack: 4 -> 12
Weakness: Water
Special Abilities:
Night Vision.
Enhanced Bite.

Abilities Gained:
Fox-Fire: Deals Range Attack damage and 13 Burn Damage/Per second for burned enemies.

Shapeshifting: Transform and reshape the form of one's body at will. Depending on form, may allow armor and weapon equipping.

That was exhilarating.

Remembering his two companions, you ran towards the Ranger's weapons were and kicked them a good distance away before turning towards them. The Healer was back on the ground quivering with fear and the Ranger held a expression of surprise on her face. You noticed she was slowly inching away from her comrade. They were both clearly affected by you snapping the neck of their leader alongside your growth.

You ponder on who to kill next. The healer was the easy choice considering she's weaker than you. However, the Ranger does seem to be more interesting opponent wise.

Well, who's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)