More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Elist Elist

Did you just level up?

Yes!

You have leveled up!
Level 3 -> 5
Health: 35
Mana: 30
Physical Attack: 5
Physical Defense: 5
Magic Attack: 10
Magic Defense: 10

Level up? Level up?! You're bewildered at the message in your vision. You didn't know that was even possible!

New Ability!
Fireball
Classic fireball spell. Deals 80% of your magic attack on hit, and ignites targets for 5 seconds, dealing 10% magic attack per second. Cast time 5s. Mana cost 10.

You marvel at the beautiful words displayed across your vision. Level 5. You also have a new ability, [Fireball]. Judging from the description, it was a regular spell that hurled a firebomb at your enemies.

You decide to test it out straight away. Heat coalesces in your palm the moment you think about using it. You look down and a see an orb of white hot flames in your open grip. Five seconds later, it was ready. The priestess looks at your, alarmed. With a grin, you throw it at her.

"Catch!"

She does, but it explodes in her face, setting her aflame. She screams and runs around in panic, trying to put the flames out. It was doing a number on her health points. You decide to help it along with your throwing knife. It lands straight in the priestess's chest, taking out her remaining health. She must have been injured from the falling trunk to die so easily.

You have leveled up!
Level 5 -> 6
Health: 42
Mana: 36
Physical Attack: 6
Physical Defense: 6
Magic Attack: 12
Magic Defense: 12

Sweet! These adventurers are delicious loads of XP! Now, are there any other survivors?

In answer to your thoughts, the fallen tree began to creak loudly. Inch by inch, it rose from the ground. Suddenly, it splits down the middle, with each half being thrown aside like twigs. A man was standing in the middle of the shower of wooden splinters. The knight. His long hair had led you to mistake him as a female earlier.

"How?" The warrior asked, glaring at you. "This is a bother. Guess I'll need to kill you and then resurrect them."

You feel your blood freeze. On closer inspection, this knight's equipment was really high quality. The longsword he held had a shimmery aura covering the blade, indicating an enchanted weapon. He was really, really high leveled!

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)