More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by agbsyamaha agbsyamaha

Monday morning

Information

"I've made the story private for the foreseeable future because of some unsatisfactory additions to the story in the past, but I'll leave this chapter here as a reference, lore stash and in case I ever turn contributions back on again."

If anyone still has some questions that they didn't find answers to here, feel free to ask in the comments or to me through personal message

I've split up the guide into 3 categories: Lore, Characters and Format.

Lore

Setting

The story is set in a nondescript location so that readers are free to imagine a place that suits their own personal expectations better. However, while writing the story, I was imagining any USA state as a sample.

The time period of the story is also more or less left up to interpretation. Modern technologies do exist, so the story can be set in the 21st century, or perhaps a bit further into the future.

The existence of actual living futanari is not yet known to the major public and is a new concept brought to life by the FPRC. Their existence is not a secret, as the FPRC is openly looking for new candidates to help in their creation while still in their early stages.

In this universe, the futanari that the FPRC is producing are with only male genitalia. I have since learned that "futa" more commonly refers to women with BOTH genitalia, but it would be a hassle to rewrite all the tests to fit that narrative, so the fact stays.

"Sexual warfare"

The concept of "Sexual warfare" is an unrealistic one, but since this is just a story, and a smutty one at that, we don't question it. The concept is built upon the bases that victory can be achieved if the enemies numbers can be to concede through them becoming disoriented, turned on, disgusted or in any other way overpowered by the presence of futanari on the battlefields. Since the concept is in its early stages, warfare still includes the use of weapons and soldiers, but with the added element of futanari entering the fight. In the future, however, if sexual warfare is deemed superior, the conflicts of nations would be resolved solely by sexual battles between them utilizing technologies to build the best sex superhumans that they can.

To realize this plan, the military of the country that the story takes place in invest money into creating a laboratory where such creations could be made. At the time, the decision was made to create a genetics lab to grow these superhumans and imbue them with the skills and knowledge needed to succeed. And so, the FPRC was created.

The FPRC

The location of the FPRC - the outskirts of a city - was chosen for its discretion but access to supplies and recourses.

An office building was created on top of the lab for convenience sake and lack of space purposes. The two-story office building is there to handle business, finances, planning, management and everything else not directly connected to creating the futanari. It also is the place from where the military collects the completed models from.

The laboratory itself was created several stories underground so that in case of the project being a failure, the futanari going rogue, or something going wrong in one of the departments, the public won't have to hear about it. The lab is self-sustaining, housing a generator and regular food deliveries from the surface to ensure that the workers remain at the lab and focus their work on the production and improvement of models. The methods and devices used in the lab are highly technologically advanced. The lab itself is split up into the Production floor and the Development floor.

The Production floor of the lab is the first thing anyone sees of the after exiting the elevator leading down to it. It houses:

  • The Design Team (Responsible for the design of the bodies and features of the models.) (Yellow lab coats.)
  • The Brain Building Team (Responsible for creating and improving the programs that are inserted into the minds of the models, giving them a brain.) (Blue lab coats.)
  • The Embryo Creation Team (Responsible for creating and growing the embryos that the models start out as, utilizing the design and brain code given to them.) (Pink lab coats.)
  • The Growing Team (Responsible for keeping track of models as they grow in specialized vats, as well as preparing them for release into training.) (Red lab coats.)
  • Staff Room (Living quarters of all staff in the FPRC, except for Model Test Subjects. Also holds break rooms, restrooms, showers, janitorial rooms, and a cafeteria.)

On the Production floor is a set of stairs that leads down to the other floor of the lab - The Development floor. It houses:

  • The Security Team (Responsible for ensuring lab staff safety. They are trained to deal with issues concerning the lab workers, the models and any other high-risk situation requiring their interference. They utilize a wide variety of tactics and weaponry to deal with a multitude of situations.)
  • The Teaching Team (Responsible for creating and presenting learning material to newly made models as well as making sure the models are taking in the information given.) (Orange lab coats.)
  • The Training Team (Responsible for training the models in a variety of practical subjects required for warfare, such as survival, negotiation, seduction, athletics, teamwork, IT, combat, medicine and more.) (Orange lab coats.)
  • The Maintenance Team (Responsible for keeping the equipment in the lab running and resolving any technical problems in the lab. Also responsible for monitoring the lab's generator) (Brown lab coats.)
  • The Research Team (Responsible for keeping track of the work done by models, scientists, and other lab staff. Responsible for finding inefficiencies in work methods and resolving them. Allowed to conduct experiments, to gain valuable information.) (Green lab coats.)
  • Model Room (Living quarters of models while staying in the lab.)
  • Testing Room (Space for the Research Team to conduct tests and experiments in. Also used as housing for Model Test Subjects.)

Every door is locked by a keycard scanner, and only appropriate team members can get into their appropriate rooms to ensure safety and productivity. Each team has a leader that organizes them and controls the operations of the team.

The scientists were selected from the nation's very best, if they were willing, of course, and brought to work at the lab. They get swapped for exchange scientists regularly so that they don't spend long periods of time in the underground lab. While staying, they are provided with humble personal rooms and fresh food prepared in the cafeteria. While they work, they work happily and with enthusiasm, always trying to improve the models. They get regular breaks and are treated with high respect from their coworkers as well as the government.

Characters

Jason (You!)

The character is not given any outer appearance, to let the reader interpret him however they please. The only set-in-stone trait Jason has, is that he's into shemale/futa porn, which, if you're reading this, probably refers to you as well.

His history and personality are also mostly left up to interpretation. What is know, is that Jason is in his early 20's, currently lives in his own flat in a nondescript city. He has a minimum wage job, so, when he gets the offer from the FPRC, he's quick to jump on the opportunity.

Mary Brook

A tall, red-haired businesswoman and the CEO of the FPRC. In her 30's, Mary Brook is a very smart woman, great at manipulation and business, two things that compliment each other very well.

When the military needed someone to run the FPRC after its creation, the CEO of multiple other military-related businesses - Mary Brook - stepped up. With multiple higher educations in business, economics, and leadership, Mrs. Brook is the best at what she does. She cares deeply about every project she is a part of and her dedication and willpower can sometimes be amazing. The FPRC is just another stepping stone in her way to success, but it does seem to be her main project at the moment. When offered the position, she dropped all other offers she had at the moment and even canceled some of her more successful projects, just so she could be a part of this history-making project. Mrs. Brook sees a great future for the FPRC as the worlds main genetical engineering innovator and producer.

It's no secret that Mrs. Brook has a knack of getting away with things she's not really supposed to, because of her more "intimate" negotiation methods, but still, whatever she has, she always uses it to its fullest.

Alan Carson

A brilliant mind and one of the top researchers in the science community. Doctor Alan Carson the research team leader in the FPRC. Alan is in his 30's but is no stranger to genetic engineering. Having worked in multiple projects including stem cell technologies, he's one of the brightest minds in the FPRC. He has since taken a more leisurely position of being the leader of researching and developing solutions for any problems in the lab.

After the first model test subject joined the lab, Alan was excited to oversee his progress in the test that he and his team had prepared for him. Although not being very cherishing of human life, he still puts care in every test he creates.

He's known around the lab as being charismatic, cheerful, optimistic and very cooperative. The only time he really gets mad is when his authority is being questioned, and when a genius gets mad, a lot of things can go wrong.

Format

When writing the first test, I kind of winged its construction, but after a few revisions, I came up with a format that, I think, looks pleasing, is lore friendly and allows for a lot of expression writing-wise. I will try to go over the basics of the formatting I do for all the tests and most other chapters of the story. I'm NOT saying you HAVE TO write your own tests this way, I'm just explaining how I do it. You can write the test in your own way and I can just do the formatting myself! However, to make my job easier, I would appreciate your stories to match the format as close as they can.

Plain, Bold and Italic

The changes between text styles happen mostly in dialogue. Examples given in brackets.

  • Plain text is used for basic writing, the main character's dialogue, as well as dialogue for any side characters. (Example... You walked through the room and said: "Oh boy, what a long ass room!")
  • Bold text is used for accenting any readable text in the story as well as Alan's dialogue. It could also be used for any other loud or important voices or dialogue somewhere else in the story. (Example... You walked up to a door that said: "Room 69 - Break Room.")
  • Italic text is used for any female dialogue in the story, including models. Also used for the briefing and model description. (Example... The model, standing naked before you, said: "Are you gonna suck this cock or what?")

Test template

Here you can see a template I've written for how every test should be structured. You'll notice this format in nearly all of the tests, so please try your best to stick to it. I'm not trying to hinder creativity, I just like them to have the proper formatting, the content is still left entirely up to your discretion.

Example...

The "Insert cool sounding test name here" Test (Chapter name)

1st chapter

Intro (All in one blockquote. If all the text clumps up together, try clicking the start of each line and pressing backspace.):

BRIEFING (All caps, bold, italic)

"A description about what the purpose of this test is, the conditions that have to be met in order for the test to be finished and any other notes. Don't mention the name of the model for the test here." (Italic)

MODEL DESCRIPTION (All caps, bold, italic)

"More or less detailed description of the model or models included in the test, including their model type, personality and why she was selected for the test" (Italic)

(Insert picture of a model. If not sure how to do, check the chyoa guide. If you do not want a picture with the test, just type in "picture not found" or something like that. Picture size standard - 600 pixels in height.)

(Credit for the artist under the picture.) (Italic)

(A small intro including the model entering the room and anything else you want.)

2nd, 3rd, 4th, ... chapters

(All the sexy stuff. Try to be detailed, so that the chapter isn't just a few sentences long.)

Final chapter

(The final chapter of a branch should see the test concluding and the main character returning to their room. Alan is usually there to debrief you, but in some cases, the main character does that on his own.)

(Feel free to put in a little "ending" for the end of every branch. Example: You got the "Good Student" ending with (Insert model name here)) (Bold, Italic, Underline)

(Set the chapters follow-up question as "Test complete!")

(Add another chapter that redirects to the "Back to work" chapter, so readers can quickly return to the test selection.)

(Add any tags that describe any special fetishes or kinks that your test included.)

AAAAAAAAAnd I think that's it! If I missed anything or if you want to know more, be sure to ask in the comments or message me personally! Happy writing!

Any questions? Ask!

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)