More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mrwhysper Mrwhysper

Whose role do you take on?

Writer’s Guidelines READ ME BEFORE STARTING A NEW BRANCH

Hey gang, Whysper here. Fantasy has asked me to take on editorial duties for what’s rapidly becoming a very fucking popular story. He’s given me a set of guidelines that he’d like to see followed throughout the course of any new branches that happen to pop up. They’re pretty simple and not really unreasonable, so let’s all try to stick to them and keep things fun. Mostly this stuff is for writers new to the story. Those of us who are already up and running are all pretty much already following them.

1.) When you put together your first chapter, add an introduction letting us and the readers know what tone and themes your branch will be exploring. Tags aren’t enough cause sometimes folks just don’t read em, so give us some warning if you’re going to be talking about adding a second dick to someone or something.

2.) Put together at least three chapters of story content before you expect to get anything approved. We can work with this one on a case by case basis, but the basic idea is to show you’re in this for the full haul. We don’t want a bunch of dead ends or orphan starts. Put three chapters together and show us you’re committed.

3.) In the words of the person who first introduced me to the D/s scene in the mid 90’s scene in Pittsburgh, Your Kink May Not Be My Kink, but Your Kink Is Ok. Let’s try to keep the more... kinks elsewhere. , hard BDSM, , trans, cuck... hey if these things get your motor running, fine. That’s all you. But for the most part that stuff doesn’t really fit here. You’re more than welcome to start your own story though. Just not here.

Finally a little bit of my own input here. Try to keep your grammar readable and your spelling at least at an 8th grade level. If you want me to check or fix your spelling just shoot me a line and I’ll be happy to. But you’re on your own with grammar, and if I can’t read it, no one else will either.

With all that in mind, you’re ready to write. There are no canonical restrictions to how the Affection Multiplier functions in you branch. Feel free to use whatever sort of interface you want, steal bits and pieces from other branches, build a strange hulking amalgam of them all, or come up with your own. If you need ideas, go ahead and hit me up.

That’s all I’ve got for now, so this is me signing off.

~Whysper

Minor Update:

Fantasy asked me to tack this on. When you’re writing your story, ask yourself if it really needs the Affection Multiplier. It should be an integral part of the story, and if it isn’t, well...

Back to the intro?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)