More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Mrwhysper Mrwhysper

Back to the intro?

Branching off an existing story

Hard as it is to believe, up until now this hasn’t even come up (Dec. 2020). After a discussion with Fantasy, we’ve decided that we’re going to allow this with a couple conditions. The most important point is that the Branch’s original Author’s wishes are paramount. If they don’t want other people to play in their sandbox, that’s their decision (for example I personally won’t be accepting any requests to deviate from Jimmy’s branch). Assuming you get the all clear from the author (and Fantasy and I do as well) you can start out your work following all the new writer guidelines as presented in the previous chapter, including a disclaimer about what sorts of kink you intend to explore and a minimum of three chapters posted before any sort of approval and publication can occur.

In the case of a dormant or dead branch, please contact me before starting. I’ll send off the request to the Author, then give you the ok you move with it. But here’s the kicker. Be aware that in the event the Author of a dead branch comes back, we can (and will) delete any sub-branch they disapprove.

That said, happy writing.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)