More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Capital Letters Capital Letters

Where would you like to begin?

With a Quest! Visit the Tavern

Excited as you are to begin, you dress in the morning and head straight to the tavern, entering it with the sunrise. It is a slow morning. You see Jessa, familiar and sleepy, wiping down the bar with a wet cloth. She notices you and waves kindly.

"Morning, Hero," she says, with a small chuckle. Her smile is wide and shows off a row of white teeth. Her corset, so early in the morning, sits loosely tied over her bosom. She leans down on her arms to chat with you, giving you -- intentionally or not -- a generous view of her cleavage. Your eyes linger there for just a moment, noting the light freckles that dress the upper crease of her breasts before looking back into her eyes.

"Morning," you manage, politely.

"Are your parents still missing?" She asks, eyes flicking up and down your body. You remember Jessa had lost her own parents, though it was some time ago. You were barely nine when it happened, she already a teenager. A lot has changed in the decade since then, for both of you. Though the loss of parents remained a constant for the both of you.

"Yes," you answer. "But I know they can't have gone far. I've come to look at the Quest Board to see if there's a clue as to where they may be."

"Sure, it's just over there," she points you to it. "Let me know if you need anything. The beer never stops flowing at J's Tavern, as you know." She gives you a little wink and returns to her scrubbing, humming a little tune.

You let your eyes stay on her a second longer, as she brushes a fleck of golden hair behind her ear, leans over to scrub out a difficult spot giving you a view of the curves of her ass. No one else was in the tavern this early, you realize. Your heart beats slightly faster.

At least pretending to fulfill your original goal, you glance at the Quest Board. Certain tasks immediately jump out to you as non-starters. You are not slaying any dragons. Yet. Nor killing leviathans. A Minotaur even, seems out of your capabilities for the moment. Your eyes scour the board before landing on one that seems doable: In the woods to the North, a small group of goblins have been causing trouble. Alternately, some townsfolk have noticed crops going missing by the lake to the East, they suspect a creature living in the lake is being mischievous and needs to be stopped.

You pause, wondering what you should do next?

Which Quest Will You Take?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)