More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

Who is going to lose her clothes?

Wilhelmina slater (ugly betty)

Wilhelmina is a conceited, self-absorbed divaand former supermodel who lives for two things: MODE and Botox. During the first two seasons she held the position of Creative Director of MODE magazine, having been with the magazine since at least 1981, when she was named Wanda and was Fey Sommers' personal assistant. Wanda promised to keep her pregnancy a secret in exchange for being transformed from "mousy assistant Wanda to supermodel Wilhelmina". Her numerous romantic conquests include Mick Jagger. Wilhelmina had numerous cosmetic surgeries, all paid for by Fey, to turn her into a beautiful woman. In 2007, her daughter Nico is sixteen years old, implying that she was born in 1991. If Wilhelmina is the same age as the actress who plays her, then Wilhelmina would have been around 28 years old when she had her first daughter. Nico is rumored to be the daughter of a Dubai prince, and Wilhelmina told Daniel Meade that Nico threw up on Giorgio Armani in 1994. Along with this, Wilhelmina has stated in an interview for MODE that rumors previously flew about her sleeping with "everyone from John F. Kennedyto Madonna", and clarifying the rumors by stating that "only one of them is true".

Twenty-five years later, after Fey's sudden , she was next in line to become the magazine's editor-in-chief. She is passed over, however, in favor of the less-experienced Daniel Meade, son of Bradford Meade, the Chairman of MODE's publishing company, Meade Publications, whom Wilhelmina thinks is not qualified for the job.

For this reason Wilhelmina launches a series of attempts to derail Daniel, but on account of Betty Suarez, Daniel's assistant, many of Wilhelmina's plans are thwarted. In her many years as Creative Director, she has acquired many minions in the fashion industry (including one from a rival magazine), whom she uses in order to reach her goal of becoming editor-in-chief. She has also kept a series of files on other well known figures, filled with information she could potentially them with if the need arose.

For whilhemina self-absorbed way she is betty will do something to embarrass her.

How does she end up naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)