More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

How does she end up naked?

By the pool side

Whilhemaina is very self obsorbed woman and model that had a gold of owning her modeling company as every person even betty wanted whilhemania to he put in her place as she would talk down to the staff that works for her. She would even talk them really hard wanting everything to be on point and on schedule. Then as ugly betty came on the as she saw whilhemaina "hey morning whilhemania" said betty to whlihemania "oh hey betty" said whilhemania in a don't carish attitude "so betty did you get the modeling designs I asked for?" Said whilhemania to betty "oh a yes I have her you go whilhemania" said betty calling her name for short "exuce me betty are my I say ugly betty because of how I see you right now,from here on out you will address me as mrs slater do you understand" said whilhemania to betty "uhh.....yes....mrs...slater" said betty as she stuttered over her words "now off you go" said whilhemania as she sat at her desk as betty walked out of her office.

Then as betty as she walked out of whilhemania office she could not stand they attitude and arrogance of her boss whilhemania slater as she could'nt stand how she acted as betty want had a smile on her face as she had something embarrassing planed that involved nudity.

What did betty have in planed for whilihenmania that has to do with her naked?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)