More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

Who is it?

Warrior

The woman who enters is another one of those ‘eye candies’. Beautiful face, hourglass figure, big breasts, long black hair… really, the sight is so common you can’t even call that looks beautiful anymore. You don’t remember seeing a common looking PC – NPC yes, tons of them – but not a single PC. They always go into extremes with their looks. Either beautiful (99% of females) or scary/ugly (most think they look scary… but, they aren’t. They really aren’t).

This one is at least little original – she looks like she’s in her late thirties (instead of twenties). Her clothes are, of course, customized – instead of normal chainmail, she wears bikini chainmail. Considering that you can easily see her nipples under her… bra-chainmail?... and her naked pussy under her chainmail-loincloth??... you can deduce that she turned on adult settings. Or was it turn-off the child protection settings?

She also wears thigh-high leather boots – why do they have heels!? – and leather gloves.

Oh and she carries a mace… a wooden mace.

In short: Your everyday low-level player.

Right after seeing you, she charges. With ability ‘Power strike’ she strikes you, with so much , that you fall on your back. Fortunately you aren’t stunned – you are an armour immune to psychological effects. But you are lying on your back, wide open and immobile target. Next hit will finish you off.

Resigned, due to your defeat, you wait for coup de grâce.

Only it doesn’t come.

You look at the woman and see her licking her lips. She sits on your chest… chest-plate. You can feel her naked pussy touching you, as she starts grinding it against you plate.

“Ah, what a nice chunk… so big… I wonder how it would feel if you would be filled with delicious meat. Ach! But for now, that piece of steel will suffice. Ach!”

Great! It had to be one of those sex crazed nuts… It just couldn’t get any worse – could it!? That whacko-slut is just what you-

Woman groaned loudly. She let go of her mace, slipped her hand under her top, grabbed her breasts and started fondling them.

-needed… You love that kind of women with lose inhibitions who drop all their defences. You only need to wait a little more for her to be defeated with ease.

After few minutes, flushed and heavily panting woman stops moving. You wonder why, when you see that she removes her gloves. Moment later she takes off her chainmail-bra and chainmail-loincloth. The only thing she had equipped now, were leather thigh-high heeled-boots.

She took off her armour! Could it get any better?!

She turns around, and renews her grinding. Her back is wide open!

IT COULD! You will never, ever complain on lose women ever again!

… but why did she?

“Come on Conan the Conqueror! You defeated this slut, striped her of her armour, now her like the bitch she is! Roughly! Without mercy!”

Okay, that answers that.

On the bright side, you know she’s a sub… who’s Conan?

Your musings are interrupted by wild scream of woman. Her body trembles and you can feel her pussy-juices (why someone even programed that!?) soiling your armour.

That's your cue!

With all your might, you strike the woman. You have a number of bonuses: for stationary target (double the damage), sneak attack (double the damage). That she wasn’t wearing any armour and psychological effect of orgasm only helped your cause.

She collapsed on ground … and still climaxing.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)