More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nanking Nanking

What happens to Wanda?

WandaVision Episode: Housewives

It was a beautiful day in Westview New Jersey. The sun was shining, the birds were singing, and everything was absolutely positively fine. No matter what anyone else tries to tell you. Things were pretty hectic in the Maximoff household

"Come on boys we're going to be late." said the Vision.

"Coming dad!" said the twins.

"Where's your mother?" he asked.

"I don't know. Maybe still upstairs," said Billy.

Does it matter where mom is, she's not coming with us," said Tommy.

"Thomas Maximoff, we are not leaving without saying goodbye to your mother. It would brake her heart," Vision said before yelling up the stairs, "Wanda darling, where are you?"

"Coming Vis," Wanda said as she came downstairs in a bath towel. Her bare feet slapped the wood stairs as she descended. The men of the Maximoff house were going on a camping trip over the three day weekend. Vision was going to teach the boys everything a pair of happy all-American kids needed to know out in the, very close, wilderness. Wanda was a little worried about having the kids leave home without her, but she trusted Vision and was happy to have some alone time to relax.

"Eww Mom," Tommy said repulsively, "Put some clothes on."

"Well I would," Wanda said adjusting her towel, "but I don't want to miss you leaving."

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that dear," The Vision said reassuringly, "So long as we hurry, I calculate that we still have plenty of ti-"

*beep beep*

The whole family froze. Wanda and Vision looked outside to see a minivan on the road. It was driven by their neighbor Agnes. She had promised to take them to the campgrounds at 8 am sharp. Agnes told them if they wanted a good spot they needed to be ready on the spot. Somehow all the clocks in the house must have been running slow.

"We're late!" the couple screamed.

"Kids quick," vision ordered, "grab the bags and camping equipment. We have to go now!"

The whole family frantically ran around the house grabbing clothes and equipment, stuffing them in suitcases and running them to the back of Agnes's minivan. This was especially tough on Wanda who had do everything while trying to keep her towel from falling off. Finally they got everything packed and vision and the kids jumped into the van.

"Hey there happy campers," Agnes said with her trademark smile, "Ready for a good time."

"Thanks for doing this Agnes," Wanda said leaning into the minivan's window, "Our car just wasn't big enough and Vision was adamant about needing all this junk."

"Being Prepared is the first rule of camping," Vision said from the passenger seat.

"Don't worry Wanda I've got your back and this swell minivan," Agnes said. Then when Vision was distracted telling the kids the rules of the road, She whispered to Wanda, "By the way, I see you're already set for a fun weekend by yourself."

"What, oh no. no no no." Wanda explained in a panic, "I just got out of the shower. I'll getting dressed right after you leave. I'm, uh, not brave enough for that."

"Alrighty then. But you may want to reconsider. There's nothing better then being a lone women alone in a big house walking around au natural. I'd do it all the time *sigh* if Frank wasn't always there."

"Um sure. Thanks Agnes." Wanda said unenthused.

"Well its a LONG weekend, plenty of time to think it over," She said "Oh by the way hon. I think Tommy didn't close the trunk all the way. Could you go back there and give it a slam."

"Sure thing," Wanda said. She walked to the back of the van waving to the kids and husband as she went. When she got to the van's barn door. She lifted the door up then slammed it shut. After shutting it, Wanda remembered what Agnes had said about walking around her house naked. While she wasn't against the idea, Agnes seemed to imply Wanda should spend the whole weekend in the buff, but she could never do that.

"Ha. Au natural, ridiculous," Wanda said to herself as she started back towards the house. However after her first step she was met with some resistance. Wanda looked back and saw that the corner of her towel was caught on the van door.

"Oh no."

Agnes's van shot forward at blistering speed ripping Wanda's towel right off her body. As the van drove out of sight, the beautiful Sokovian housewife was left naked as the day she was born.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)