More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Guyfive Guyfive

Countinuing last page, What kind of monster/creature are you?

Vozil

These are the lands of Thinmist, for which you and many other creatures of Evdias survive, to the South of Luddvale and the east of the Forgotten Swamp. Your lands were created to teach New Heroes the disadvantages and powers of Illusion, sadly, you are but a critter creature of these lands, a Vozil, a moth-like critter, hard to find, but with a dust that gives the consumer temporary properties of the difficult, dangerous, and high-mana costing spell, Invisibility, this knowledge made your kind a high priority for any class with the taming ability, a potent ingredient for alchemists, and a high capital incentive for those that can capture or kill and sell your wings. In the beginning your kind was regarded a boon upon travelers, with your shiny dust and grace that rivalled the winds, people found your kind a testament to the creativity of Illaris, mother of Evdias, but when words of the properties of the dust were made known to the nobles of Uldig, north of Luddvale, bounties were set upon your kind, grand, for a pair of your wings, and grander, for your capture. You and your kin, exist in a cycle of , the only alternative being, captured and "tamed" under "Heroes", such circumstances forces your kind to live a lone solidarity existence, in fear of being captured and killed, only cumulating under the season of winter, to mate and warn others of dangerous areas. You are the only outcast of the Vozil, refused entry to any convention of your kin. Fluttering through the moonlight, bearing a red stripe, you reconcile with yourself on what went wrong.

You Review

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)