More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

How should Jamie start her morning?

Voodoo 2.0

Augie sat in front of his computer and surfed the net looking for fantasy figurines when a new screen popped up and open on his computer. He leaned back a bit and cursed under his breath. "Stupid pop-up ad!" he said. He was about to minimize the screen, when he saw a photo of Jamie, the bitch who humiliated him, on the screen. She was wearing jeans and pink blouse. "What the hell?" he asked. A banner scroll ran across the top of the window: Welcome to voodoo 2.0! With this program, you can control a person's body and words. Just go to the text box and type in what you wan to the person to do! "Holy fuck!" said Augie. He blinked a few times. He looked at the screen under the photo of Jamie. Subject is currently standing in line at Cuppa Java cafe. Augie cracked his knuckles and began to type.

Jamie sighed as she waited in line to order a caramel cappucino. Suddenly her hands started moving as if being pulled by invisible strings. She reached down and started to undo her jeans. She looked around. There were two people in line in front of her and one behind her and two people working behind the counter. About six customers were sitting at tables. No one seemed to notice what she was doing. After she undid her jeans, she yanked them down to her ankles. She stood up straight and put her hands behind her head and could not move them."Excuse me!" She said in a loud monotone voice.

The people in the cafe looked at her.

"I'm a mentally challenged, slutty bitch with constipation who farts during sex!" she said in the loud monotone voice. She blushed deeply and tried to move her hands but could not. Suddenly her hands dropped and she started to unbutton her blouse. "I still wet my bed and I lost my virginity to a horse!" she said against her will and burning with shame and humiliation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)