More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Mapron01 Mapron01

How should Jamie start her morning?

Visit Augie

After her morning routine, Jamie felt she hadn't tormented Augie enough. She wanted to beat him at something he thought he was the god of, roleplaying. This decision was influenced by the spirit, who informed Augie of its fantastic plan. When he heard it, Augie was ecstatic, and got the thing necessary prepared. Everything was ready for when Jamie Grant knocked on the front door. Augie answered it.

"Hello, Augie. I just want to say sorry for yesterday. I thought I could make it up by playing one of your role-play games", she told him. He knew she was lying her massive, juicy ass off, but he pretended to eat her lie and led her to the basement, where he and some of his friends had the "game" set up. Jamie was so ignorant of how these games were played that fooling her would be easy enough, especially with the help of the spirit.

"So, I'll explain how we play. You create a character and pick what they wear and what they are good at. You can pick your clothes from that girl's clothes rack over there. Let's do that first, shall we?", he explained the way this fake game he had created was played. After a quick survey, she picked an alluring and revealing set of loose robes and went to get changed. She picked it to taunt the guys with her body when she won. Despite having no idea how the game was played, Jamie was already convince of her victory, seeing Augie as nothing more than a loser in everything. As she did this, Augie and the others also got their clothes, fake armor, on. They then set up the game board, which was from a real game, and set the figurines.

When Jamie came back, everything was ready. The boys were stunned by her very revealing outfit, but kept cool while Augie explained the rules.

"We are adventurers. Albert, who will be the Game Master, or GM, will create an adventure for us, and will narrate events that happen to us. Then we have to respond to said events, and die rolls determine whether you are successful or not", he told her. He then went into detail, explaining the game, including stats and exactly how die rolls work. He also explained other would act in costumes when the challenges were against beings. He then gave her some papers which he told her she needed to sign in order to play, and she did.

Jamie though the game unnecessarily nerdy, but decided to play it nonetheless to humiliate Augie. Albert then described their adventure.

"Your party is looking for a long lost treasure belonging to an ancient kingdom. You will start at a city in the border of the ruins of the ancient kingdom, and must make your way to the capital to find the treasure", he told them. He then issued everyone standard gear. Everyone nodded, then Jamie decided to kick it off by saying she would lead to party into the ruins. Albert nodded.

"As you cross the wilderness, you are suddenly met with a gang of bandits led by a formidable warrior. They get their weapons ready, clearly looking for a fight", he tells them. At that point, 5 boys dressed as bandits entered the room and face the adventurers. Jamie smiled at her first challenge.

"I can take on the leader, distract the rest", she tells to the others. Augie then rolls a die, and manages to distract the 4 minions, leaving Jamie alone with the bandit leader, while the others fight the minions.

"I attack the bandit leader with my sword", she tells Albert. She is then informed of the nature of her roll.

"Due to your skills-let me see- if you roll a 15 or higher you successfully hit the bandit, if you less your attack misses", he informed her. She was shocked at the dismal odds, but still rolled the die anyways. Unfortunately, she rolled and 9 and missed. She then role-played the missing her attack.

"The bandit leader raises his weapon and attacks you", he informed Jamie, who realized the game was a lot harder than she originally thought.

"Umm, can I dodge?", she asked, worried. Albert looked at her character sheet again. She had really gone for poor combat skills.

"If you roll more than 17", he informed her. Jamie desperately rolled the die, but one again failed. She looked desperately at Albert.

"The bandit leader's attack hits you. It sends you flying back, and tears your delicate clothing", he told her. The bandit then hit her lightly and tore a section of the front of her loose and fragile robes. Jamie was shocked, but then realized her left boob had slipped free and was now on show for all these nerds, who were clearly looking at it. Jamie felt a tingling of humiliation from this, but promised herself her luck would improve and she would win the battle, and humiliate Augie.

Does her luck improve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)