More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fiftyfiftyfifty Fiftyfiftyfifty

Who do you want to follow?

Vibit

Alike his asuran kin, Vibit was very small. His skin was pale, and grey with a hint of blue. Below his dark brown, short hair was a pair of opaque thick goggles over his eyes. He wore a coat, and carried a number of satchels and pouches filled with parts and gadgets. On this day, he was no different. He had recently travelled to Divinity's Reach for research purposes, as it was a city with a diverse mixture of species interacting with one another. It was time for him to test inventions, gather information, and admire the "view".

As he walked down the street--not moving all that quickly given his stumpy legs--a gorgeous human woman bumped into him. She didn't say a word, and continued to move, which was rather rude. Fortunately for him, she was much taller than he was. Her skin was tanned, her hair was long and blond, but most importantly, she wore a short red skirt. He looked up as she passed, and the full view of her shapely long legs up to a pair of frilly black panties greeted him. He didn't even mind the rudeness at that point. His goggles hummed, and he was able to use his ingenious magitech creation to capture that moment in time to view later.

She continued on in front of him and slowly disappeared into the crowd. In his vision were a series of numbers as his magnum opus recorded measurements and other data. He loved hoarding data, and he was more proud of this ocular invention than any other he had made so far.

When it came to a place to find people, a tavern was always the way. Though he wasn't very skilled in social interaction, he was content with finding a corner seat and observing, so he opted to go to the Salma District, which was a bustling northeastern region of the city. There weren't that many other asura on his way. In his experience, many of them were too busy with projects back home, but that was fine with him. He always felt anxious and under judgement around his peers.

He walked down the streets of Salma until he came to a tavern called the Merchant's Coin.

Onwards to the next page.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)