More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which Holiday will you read?

Valentine's Day with Barry and Sara

“Uuuuuggggggghhhhhhh…” Barry let out. He was completely done with trying to find a Valentine’s gift for his girlfriend, Sara. “I hate this day. She’s never fucking happy with whatever I get her.” He looked around the stores in the mall, a jewelry store catching his eye. “Fuck I hope she’s not expecting that. I mean, it’s been three years, but…” he shuddered as he quickened his pace. As he started to reach the end of the mall, and possibly the end of his rope for this holiday, a sweet smell caught his nose. The smell of vanilla, fruits, and various sweet type spices seemingly lifted him from the ground and floated him toward the sweets shop. Once he was at the entrance he paused. “Huh…must be a pop up shop.” Barry had no memory of it ever being there before and it seemingly was centrally themed for only Valentine’s Day. As he walked in he took in all the different gifts. Bears, chocolates, sugary treats, even those chalky hearts. Barry jumped a bit as his phone went off. He pulled it out to see that it was a text from Sara:

Hey Babe, can’t wait for tonight!

Barry smirked a bit. He had met Sara in college. She was a sweet girl, and reigned Barry in from his perverted past. He never really tried to settled and never planned to until he met Sara. She started as another notch on his belt never having been with a petite girl or a pure person. But after getting to know her, he realized that he was just done. That didn’t mean he wanted to marry her immediately, but that wasn’t out of the question.

“Mm…sweet girl, could use some curves though.” Someone said behind Barry. He turned to find an old man. He pushed up his round framed glasses as he smacked his lips, hidden amongst a jungle of white beard. His suspenders giving him almost a Kringle look.

“Excuse me Santa, shouldn’t you be in the North Pole?” Barry tucked away his phone as the old man chuckled.

“Actually not too surprising how much I hear that.” The man returned. He turned and grabbed a heart shaped box and presented it to Barry. “All I wanted to tell you is that this may be the gift for both of you on this day. Especially the buttercream filled chocolate.”

“Buttercream filled? Sir, that’s a fucking icing for cake, you can’t stuff it into chocolate.” Barry questioned.

“Well, everything in here is a bit special.” The man winked, making Barry feel a bit uncomfortable. “At any rate, you won’t have a boring night with these chocolates.” He the box into Barry’s hands and pushed him away.

“Wait, I still at least have to pay?” Barry tried to get out, surprised by the sheer strength of the old man.

“Consider this one on me, son.” The man said, finally pushing Barry out of the store. “Just promise me that you won’t eat one yourself and to have fun!” the man waved goodbye and walked back into his store.

Barry stared at the box for a minute and decided that it could be enough and headed home.

***

“Hey babe!” Sara exclaimed as Barry walked through the door, giving him a big hug and a kiss. “You ready for Valentine’s Day?”

“Of course. Now, close your eyes.” Barry said, still holding the box of chocolates behind his back. Sara obeyed and closed her eyes, biting her lip in excitement. As Barry presented them, he exclaimed, “Open!”

Sara opened her eyes and was greeted by the red heart shaped box. Her smile faded into confusion as she took the box. “Is…is this all I’m worth to you?” She started to tear up, “I’m nothing more than a cheap box of chocolates? After three years of being together, this is it from you?”

“No, babe, babe, these are…special chocolates that I got at a pop up store today. They have some different type of fillings that are…aphrodisiacs.” Barry tried to cover himself…and hoped it worked. “I was thinking maybe we move to the bed room and eat some, and don’t stop until we drop.” He moved in closer, thankfully, Sara seemed to understand and let him hug her.

“Fine, then let’s go!” They ran upstairs to their bedroom and were quick to strip each other, the foreplay hopefully started by the chocolates.

“Alright, so,” Barry opened the box. “Which one do you want to try first?”

Which Chocolates?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)