More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which Chocolates?

Blueberry

Sara decided to just pick one at random and ate it all in one bit. “Mm…taste like blueberry!” she exclaimed, really enjoying the flavor. Barry smiled, waiting for the effects to start. As though reading his mind, he noticed that Sara’s hair was starting to turn blue. Having horrible memories of a certain character in a chocolate factory, he tried to get Sara to spit it out, but it was much too late. He couldn’t do anything as he watched her hair continue to become bluer. Then it started to lighten as she moaned, bringing her hands up to her chest as two tits started to billow out, below them tattoos started to draw themselves onto her stomach and wrists. Once her tits were around E cups, she started to masturbate in front of him, the feeling of her change making her hornier than ever.

“Mm…babe, what was that?” Sara asked, her voice hoarser than before.

“I don’t know, but I’m going to fuck you senseless!” Barry lunged at her and started to fuck her. Like horny teenagers they fucked, not really concerned with love making or enjoying the actual act. Soon, Barry spent his load and turned over. “Fuck that was good.”

“…yeah, I guess.” Sara said flatly, still feeling more arousal from her transformation than the actual sex.

“Those chocolates really did the work.” Barry said, hefting one of Sara’s breasts up, feeling their sheer weight.

“Wait,” Sara started, standing from the bed. “You knew the chocolates would do this?”

“No, no, no baby, I had no idea how big your breasts would get.”

“How big?! So you did know!” She stormed out of the bedroom, still naked as Barry ran to put on some pants.

“Babe, you can’t go out like that…” he buckled his pants and started to follow, “Babe!” Barry ran down the hall, hoping to catch her. As he neared the front door, he saw that it was wide open. Fearing the worst, he ran outside and looked around the neighborhood. Nothing but other townhomes as far as the eye could see. He ran toward the leasing office, hoping that someone saw him there. As he past the basketball court, he saw a familiar purplish hue and stopped. There was Sara, sucking another man’s dick. This man was much longer than Barry could ever be, yet he watched Sara take it without gagging or or any struggle. As he walked closer, he could hear the man groan as Sara pulled him out and let him shoot his load on her tits. She licked his cock as she started to rub her tits. Had her tongue always been that long? Barry thought.

“Mmmm…this is what you wanted wasn’t it?” Sara asked. “A fucking whore for a girlfriend? Well, this is what it’s going to be like from now on.”

***

Barry rubbed his eyes. Another fun filled day at work meant that he was exhausted. Still, he was able to find some energy since tonight was his night with Sara. Since Valentine’s Day, and finding out Barry’s plan, Sara has been getting by fucking different guys every day. Still, somewhere deep down she cared for Barry enough to give him at least one or even two days if he’d been good. He unlocked the door to his townhome and walked in to find several black men in his house surrounding the new Sara. As they groped and fondled her, she giggled, not even paying attention to the front door.

“Um…hello.” Barry finally let out, confused.

“Oh, hey baby.” Sara let out, a higher pitch than normal...well normal for now, “Sorry, gonna have to cancel your night again. Remember the guy I blew? Well, this is his basketball team and they wanted to try to work on teamwork with me.” She giggled again. “Hope you don’t mind, next week you’ll have a day!” Once she was done they carried her upstairs to what Barry assumed was their bed room.

“Great, another night on the couch.” Barry muttered as he sauntered off, the moans of his former monogamous girlfriend starting to permeate from above. “Fucking Valentine’s Day.”

End.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)