More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which Chocolates?

Caramel

“I’ll take the safe route and go with salted caramel.” Sara took the chocolate and bit into it, savoring the salty sweet flavor. “Mmm…so good, you want some?” She offered the remaining half to Barry.

“Nah, I know how much you like it.” Barry denied, waiting to see what would happen.

Sara giggled. “Like, yeah…caramel is probably, like my fave.” She stated, dumber and higher pitched than before. She ate the rest of the chocolate, seeming to orgasm right there as her skin started to turn darker ever so slightly. It was as though her skin was becoming caramel itself as it turned a golden hue. “Oo!” Sara exclaimed as she felt her two nipples pop out and her tits started to grow. As though someone had stuck a hose in her and blew, her tits inflated out. More and more they grew, becoming eye catching balloons in a matter of seconds. There was no mistake that these tits were unnatural as they seemingly defied gravity. Her hips came next as they could hear bones cracking, but there was no sign of pain in Sara’s face as her hips and ass grew out to match her new tits. Her face had makeup suddenly appear as though done by an expert whore. Her lips inflating as though she was stung by a bee, giving her what could only be described as cock sucking lips. Once it was done, Sara let out another giggle, a vapid look on her face.

“Oh, fuck yes!” Barry declared. He looked at the box and decided to say fuck the old man as he grabbed the buttercream filled chocolate and devoured it. He could fee a head in his groin as he watched his own cock and balls grow. His cock stopping at a whopping sixteen inches while his balls had grown to the size of softballs. He grabbed Sara and lifted her up with new found strength. As he wrapped his arms under her legs, he grabbed her head and put her in a full body lock. With her pussy now on full display, he took his rock hard cock and drove straight into it. Sara let out a moan as he started to fuck her with no regard of her enjoyment. He never felt this much energy before. His enlarged ballsack started to hit his cock and her pussy, making him grow even more and Sara scream.

Soon, Barry could feel his climax as he slammed once more into Sara and let out a torrent of cum. He felt the energy drain from him as Sara convulsed on top of him, and they passed out.

***

The sound of the shower caused Barry to stir. He blinked a few times and wondered why he was so cold. He looked down at his still enormous cock and saw that he was covered in cum. He looked to see that there was a trail of it leading away from him. As he got up on unstable legs, he followed the trail, each drop becoming smaller and smaller as he started to figure out where it went. As he reached the bathroom, he had concluded that Sara must have woken up and decided to clean herself off. Barry smirked as he entered the bathroom and made his way toward the shower. He heard water splash, indicating that Sara was definitely there. As he put his hand on the curtain, he said, “Getting ready for round two?” as he pulled it back he was greeted by Sara, but her belly had expanded at some point. He stared at it and wondered if this was his doing.

“Hi daddy!” Sara waved, seemingly chipper about her belly, “Not my daddy, but this one’s.” she started to rub her bulging belly mindlessly. “As soon as this one is out, could you fuck me like that again? It was sooooo much fun!”

Barry smiled. “I’ll fuck you until you pop, if that’s what you want.” He climbed in with her, not wasting any time in filling up his former stick figure of a girlfriend.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)