More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which Chocolates?

Buttercream Filled

“The Buttercream Filled…isn’t that icing?” Sara asked after grabbing the chocolate piece.

“That’s what I said!” Barry replaced the lid and set the box aside, anticipating some curves to appear soon. He watched as Sara seductively licked the chocolate, looking at Barry with excitement in her eyes. She took a slow bite, the cream of the filling exploding and hitting her chest. Not letting it get to her, Sara stopped mid bite and decided to push the entire chocolate into her mouth. She chewed, taking her finger and wiping up the bit of filling that spilled, she took it and rubbed it on Barry’s lips as she leaned in and kissed him, swallowing the chocolate.

“Mm…” Sara said, a lower tone than ever before, “That was so fucking good.” She leaned back and rubbed her slim body. “Fuck, they work fast, I’m starting to feel so hot!” she started to breath heavier as her hands went up to her flat chest, only to find small orbs that had not been there before. “Wha…?” she stared down as she pressed her tiny tits together when she noticed they were burning up again. They both watched as her breasts started to inflate. As though filling up a water balloon, they grew. “Ooh…mmmmmm.” Sara groaned as she had to stand up. Her hands flew to her ass, causing her to almost fall forward from dropping the weight of her new tits in front. Soon, her ass and hips followed the breasts’ lead as they started to inflate. “Oh god, yes!” Sara ran her fingers through her dark hair, seemingly to grow shinier and more beautiful by the second. Once she felt her body was done, she looked to Barry, a finger in her mouth.

“You ready for the ride of your life?” She lunged at him before he could even answer, her new found weight knocking the breath out of him. Luckily she started by blowing him, letting him catch he breath back. Barry tried to think of when she was so enthusiastic about sucking his cock. Sure, he’s gotten blow jobs from her before, but it was always begrudgingly, never with this much excitement. Once he felt he was ready to explode, he grabbed her head and pulled her off; he then grabbed her body and threw her on to the bed. With no warning, he stuck his cock right into her waiting pussy. She screamed, seeming to orgasm right then and there as Barry continued his . Unknowingly to her, he had cum the instant he got inside her, but he didn’t feel fatigued yet. His cock still at full attention as he watched Sara’s new proportions jiggle in front of him. He looked at her breasts and stomach. He knew that she had grown a bit, but now, it seemed that they had grown just slightly bigger.

He shook his head and stopped caring. All he knew now was that he wasn’t stopping until she was filled with all of his cum.

***

The sun started to rise. As it broke through the windows of Barry and Sara’s house, it illuminated the two figures on the floor. Sara, who had started as such a small woman, was now anything but small as her enormous tits jiggled with each thrust above her stuffed belly. Her moans were silent from the non-stop sex of the past twelve hours. Barry had found that every time he came into her the cum would make her grow. Why he couldn’t stop though was a mystery to him. Still he didn’t care, as he continued to stuff his plump girlfriend with even more cum, he gave her new belly a slap, causing her to give out a sensual moan. He wanted a curvier girlfriend, and that’s exactly what he got. Someday he’ll have to go back to the store and thank the man for the free box of chocolates. Maybe next time, he’d see what a little green would get him for the next Valentine’s Day.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)