More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which Chocolates?

Dark Chocolate Mocha

“Ooo…dark mocha sounds interesting.” Sara stated, taking the almost black looking chocolate. She sniffed the chocolate, taking in the enticing aroma of the coffee and dark chocolate. She bit into it, instantly moaning from the taste. “Oh my god, Barry, try some of this.”

“Oh no,” Barry remembered the old man’s words, “I’m good babe, this is for you anyway.”

Sara pouted a bit. “Okay.” She popped the rest of chocolate into her mouth and started to chew. She leaned in toward Barry and gave him a kiss. He happily accepted it, returning her passion. Then, he started to . The bittersweet taste of the chocolate filled his mouth. Before he could spit it out, he felt Sara hold his mouth shut. “Eat it.” She commanded as she pinched his nose. He started to convulse. As the world around him started to blacken, he could see her tits start to balloon out, even when losing his thoughts as he finally passed out.

***

“Wake up, !” Barry heard as a sharp pain hit him in the chest. His eyes flew open as he tried to hit back whoever hit him, unfortunately his hands were literally tied. He saw a buxom figure before him, her round tits emphasized by the black corset she wore that flared out her already exaggerated hips. Her stern face told him that she was not a person to mess with.

“Who the fuck are you?” Barry questioned, an open hand giving him his answer.

“Slaves do not speak unless spoken to!” The woman yelled in a tone that Barry recognized.

“Sara?” Barry asked, only to be slapped again.

“You thought you could,” Sara started to strip, releasing her balloon tits, “just feed me some chocolate to make me more appealing?” She squatted down and started to stroke his bigger than normal cock. “Well, too bad for you I got smart and made sure you had some.”

“I guess you didn’t expect me to have a bit of a kinky side.” She stood up a bit and positioned her wide hips over his now enormous erection. “Three years and you never learned, consider this lesson one.” She went down onto his cock, easily letting it slip into her wet folds. Barry let out a low moan, her pussy swallowing up his enormous cock. She slammed down hard onto his cock, causing Barry to wince in pain and moan in pleasure. He wanted to grab her face and kiss her, but only struggled with his knots. As though reading his mind, Sara leaned down and grabbed his face as they started to make out with each other as they fucked, Barry’s erection growing even more, loving the feeling of her firm tits on his chest. As she came up, she moaned once more, releasing her juices all over his cock and lap, never stopping her fucking. Barry couldn’t take anymore and came right into her warm pussy, some of hit squirting out of it and mixing with her juices.

Losing it, they never slowed down through the night. Now they were only master and enjoying each other until the end of time.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)