More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 61 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Utter Exposure!

Lauren began stumbling forward, high heels slipping as she scrambled to move, to get to her room, and the security it would provide. The stunned onlookers, who had just witnessed her totally loose control, made no move to help her. Her motions were the last the ripped seams of her undergarments could handle though.

It would be a moment that Lauren would remember for the rest of her life. It would alter the course of her future in ways she'd never imagine. Despite her inebriation, she could visualize it great clarity for years to come. Without a sound, at nearly the same instant, her Spanx and bra split under their load, ripped seams giving way as both garments fluttered to the ground.

Lauren stumbled another couple steps and then once again froze. She stared forward in horror. She could feel it, but had to look down to confirm. Slowly, with pained , enjoying a last moment of disbelief she lowered her head. Once she looked down though, there was no denying it.

SHE WAS NAKED.

She stared down in shock. Gone was the padded bra and Spanx that defined her figure. Revealed instead was two small, tear dropped shape pale breasts, A cup if you were feeling generous. Below that the slightly rounded stomach Lauren worked so hard to hide. Even farther down, but just as plainly visible was her smooth shaven, bare crotch. She was naked, totally bare.

On the ground before her was her split bra, with two foam inserts spilled out laying on top of torn Spanx. Her last garment she still had was her high heels. Every other inch of her was totally exposed as she stood stupefied, terrified, not even embarrassed yet as she was just frozen in the moment.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)