More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 62 by splotch splotch

What's next?

Secrets and shame!

Lauren stood before the ball, nude down to her high heels. In the moment before she gathered her senses, which seemed to go on forever both for Lauren and the amazed onlookers, she was too stunned to even covered. Everyone stared in shock at her exposed pale flesh. Her smooth white skin, every inch of it exposed, with it's slightly pinkish hue. Her butt, which warbled from it's sudden freedom from the Spanx, pale and gleaming slightly with sweat. Her short, stubby legs were aided by her high heels, but were clearly much thicker and unshapely under the Spanx as well. Between them, a clean shaven crotch, lips slightly spread as Lauren stood in mid stride.

Then, leading up, her slight belly. Only a little paunch, but standing out plainly of her scrawny torso. Above this was the real shocker. Her breasts, or rather the lack there of. Not the promised D cups. Not a still impressive pair of C's. Not the still womanly B sized. What was there barely qualified for an A cup. Two shockingly small little tear drops of excited, pale flesh topped with an equally shocking perky and at attention nipple.

All of this stood revealed as Lauren gaped, utterly shocked. Then everyone reacted at once. The crowd at the ball exploded into laughter, shocked gawfs and loud comments.

"Look at that!"

"She's been faking everything!"

"That's hilarious! She's got no tits!"

"That a full moon. a very, very full moon!"

Lauren, finally coming to her senses, threw her hands up, one cupping over her smooth shaven crotch, the other slamming across her nipples. It was too late though. Everyone had seen EVERYTHING!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)