More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What does 13 do first?

Up to Measure

Report: There is a disturbance at the beach. Assess situation and prevent a fight.

13 pressed down on the device and a 3D map of the area projected from the screen. This disturbance was only a few blocks away down the street from HQ. "Should be easy," she said aloud. But like anything in this crazy galaxy, she'd learn that it would get weird real fast.

A checkpoint stood between her and the beach and luckily she was able to avoid stripping down to nothing by awkwardly flashing the badge pinned to her mound. She cut through the line and past the workers to grace the sandy shore with her shoe clad feet. Another glance at the map became unnecessary when she heard an argument further away, forcing her to swiftly jog over and check things out.

There, in an ordinary corner of the beach, she found a handful of xenos standing around two more who were heated and ready to throw fists. One was thin and pale with no visible muscle and a long neck while his adversary was a no necked, stout being with a wide torso and a bulky figure. 13 butted in and approached the two before this situation could get out of hand.

"You know I'm right!"

"No way! I am definitely right!"

"What's the problem boys?," 13 interjected.

"Officer, please tell this jerk that I am right so that we can all enjoy the beach."

"No no, tell this ass that he is wrong!"

"I still don't understand the issue," she followed.

"This asshole thinks he's bigger than me."

"I am WAY bigger than you, jerk."

"You're complaining about height?," asked a confused 13, "This gentleman is clearly taller than you..." As she drifted in her words, her eyes followed suit and fell down to their waistlines. 13 forgot she was at a beach on a strict nudist planet and winced at the bottomless crotches in her sight. That led to a revelation about the argument, "Oh! You mean," and she pointed at their flaccid dicks.

"Yeah, what else would we be talking about? Clearly I am taller, but this idiot brought my phallic size into question and here we are."

"Well, break it up and move it along," 13 ordered.

"I will not let this slide. No one calls my reproductive organ tiny. If he doesn't admit he is wrong, then I will convince him via combat."

13 wasn't about to let a fight break out on her first day, "Alright, what can we do to resolve this without ?"

"....We could measure ourselves."

"And you could serve as judge to make things impartial, officer."

"...," 13 was baffled by the idea, "You want me to. Your. No!"

"It will be a fight if you don't step in, officer," added a bystander.

"Okay okay okay! Let's just get this over with so I can get to some other calls," 13 said with a resigned sigh. She pushed the bystanders aside and took a spot between the two so she could have a better look at their junk.

"So are you going to get us started?"

"What do you mean started?," she asked.

"Well we need to be at full length for an accurate measure. So you'll need to-"

"You want me to get you guys hard?!," she exclaimed.

"Yes."

The bystanders acting as witnesses to her to assist 13 to give in and agree, "Fine, just tell me what to do." The two pushed on her shoulders, guiding her to her knees with a scowl on her face. "Now what?," She foolishly asked as they gestured toward her bosom. 13 sighed and peeled back her tit straps covering her nipples and let her bountiful chest fall free for all eyes to see.

Their eyes absorbed her alluring toplessness while their nostrils whiffed her intoxicating pheromones she involuntarily spew from her pores. This sent their rockets tingling with joy and both of the weird looking peckers began to rise and grow a few inches. But that wasn't enough to simply gawk at her gazongas for the two adversaries as they hungered for more than the taste they'd been offered.

First they bent forward and reached out in tandem with their dissimilar hands and gave her knockers a squeeze. 13 huffed with disgust but felt it best to move this along while still retaining some boundaries in case they wanted to get jiggy. After mauling her tits with their palms and granting greater blood flow, they bent back into standing with their hardening cocks near breast height. Pelvic thrust followed and 13 felt herself bumped around by their twitching dicks prodding her fleshy pillows like birds pecking at seed.

Their faces curled with ecstasy as they enjoyed the feeling of her soft and full breasts on their sensitive penises. A slow pushup is what came to be of this as they hardened up and stretched out and away from her body, now sporting a full mast before 13's eyes. "Hmmm," she hummed as she glanced at each member from different angles for an accurate assessment. "I think this one is bigger," she concluded with the thin xeno.

"No no, check it again. Be thorough, lady!"

"Yes, you should use your hands and get a good look at either of us, ma'am."

13 grunted after she found her self flanked by their cocks at both ends, eyes narrowing to a slit with boiling anger. But she had to remain calm as she was a peacekeeper after all and ripping their dicks off would be quite the opposite. They gave small thrusts to promote 13 to which she obliged and grabbed hold of each in her soft hands that glided against their sensitive skin. She made sure to give each another look over so close that her eyelashes could tickle their shafts and fondled then a bit with her hands to feel for weight and girth.

Sadly she was unaware of the unspoken pact the two had formed to milk as much of 13's help as they could before she left. "I will correct myself. The stocky one has a bigger phallus," she declared before preparing to get off her knees and head elsewhere.

The lanky xeno stopped her, "Are you sure? Another look might help..."

"No no, I think I'm done he-," she attempted to answer and finish this foolish contest before getting cut off by a stranger.

"HOLD IT! ARE YOU HAVING A MEASURING CONTEST?!," asked an extremely loud and obnoxious xeno before he turned back to shout, "OVER HERE! THIS WAY!" A few xenos had congregated after 13 intervened, nut now a flood of them were on their way over to check out the scene. A bit of color left her face as she saw them crowd around her still holding a dick in each hand, eyes wide and jaw loose. They all seemed eager and took her current situation as confirmation that this cop was measuring cocks on the beach for whatever reason.

Now she was eyeing up a few dozen alien cocks all itching to be held by 13's soft hands who were overwhelmed by such exposure and was a second away from charging through and getting out of here as fast as possible. But then she noticed that the fellas were getting riled up in such a cluster of testosterone and macho atmosphere that the small fight could now become a riot. A resigned 13 decided it was best to stick around and get this crowd dispersed as quickly as possible. "Hey! form a line and one at a time," she called out with a loathing attitude, "No pushing or fighting. Lets keep this civil and quiet. Those are the rules. Don't like them and you can leave or sleep in a cell for tonight."

The crowd muttered with agreement and some subtle excitement as they formed a line and others gathered to watch manhandle these rowdy boys. One by one they stepped up with half limp cocks that 13 looked at with repugnance as she took hold and shook them lazily like an amateur until they stood at full attention. Each member was far different from the last thanks to the diversity of this quadrant and Vavios' popularity. 13 would shake them like a limp armed hooker and call out whether or not they were the biggest thus far. And that was enough for the guys who were less interested in the size comparison and more into being fondled by a sexy cop with her tits out.

Then another contestant came forward who was the most dissimilar from all the others. It was a she, or at least feminine entity, with a pair of breasts and soft features. Except she was unlike the very feminine 13 in that she had one big, flaccid cock hanging between her legs. It was a veiny organ with extra skin and a pair of testicles like two kegs welded together. She smiled down at 13 who was appalled by the sight of this monster cock before her as it waggled menacingly in her face. "Go on. Feel me up, officer," she mocked.

"Ew," 13 let slip form her pursed lips.

What would have offended most just made the woman with the shower (no need for a grower) grin with sinister intent, "Awww, what are you? Scared? Just touch me and declare this bad boy a winner." 13 felt egged on by her rude tone and worked her courage to grace this hog with her dainty fingers. 13 wince and turned away to gag as she felt each veiny bump and the loose excess skin of this disgusting alien cock. A single hand couldn't even shake that monster so she was to prop it up with two and give it a few squeezes until it could grow. The pervert just cooed and moaned as 13 struggled with her prick, even placing a hand on 13's head. "Get a good whiff, officer," she commanded as she pulled 13 into her crotch and smooshed 13's nose against her off-putting prick that gave 13 a spine shilling, toe curling odor.

13 pushed away as the woman laughed and her dick hardened to an impressive length not much longer than its flaccid form. With her butt in the sand and the awful woman standing above her, 13 was scared that this would escalate out of control. "Alright, this is over. You have the biggest dick. Now everyone needs to leave and go about your day," 13 demanded.

"Oh, but what about this, officer?," she asked as she pointed to her erection, "Are you just going to leave us all hanging?"

13 began to sweat in the face of a crowd of xenos, most of whom were sporting hadrons she'd been responsible for with this ludicrous measuring contest. She was not up for whatever they were expecting and was about to flee when she was saved by some of the bystanders. "I can help you fellas," yelled a bubbly girl.

"Me two if you guys want a go," said another eager lady.

"Ach, fine! If anyone wants me to give a few handies after I get my rocks off, I'll be right here," stated the woman with the big cock.

13 let out a sigh of relief and left as soon as the crowd turned their attention from her to the more sex friendly gals at the beach. When she looked back, 13 thanked her luck as she saw them start going to town in the sand with a big bukkake party. Unknown tp her was that sex was fully legal almost anywhere on the planet so she'd have no trouble with her superiors. The woman with the big dick took a moment from getting her face plastered with cum to watch 13 run away, praying the two would meet again someday so she could get a piece of that ass.

Back on the street, 13 slowed down to a leisurely walk to catch her breath and pull up her "top." Afterward, she used her wristband to mark the situation as under control and no need for backup. Then she noticed that there was a message along with two other disturbance reports in the area.

What does she do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)