More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 15 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

(skip to next chapter)

Mission: Return to Roswell

13 watched as a video recording played from her wristband, "Greetings, Officer FX-13. Please report back to the station as you have been given a mission from the capitol," the 3d image of Iorp. She was eager to get away from this awkward place with all these naked xenos and the precarious situations they provided.

At the station, she found the twins waiting for her at reception with their hands waving her further into the building. She followed to the locker room where 13 could change into her standard uniform. The whole of it was that dull sky blue and accenting white; two, or technically three main pieces to cover more of her body yet still fulfil the quota of making her look sexy. Her tits were fully covered, besides the all of her cleavage, by two halves of a cropped shirt with long sleeves up to her wrists. Pants this time although they were missing material around the sides of her waist down to the upper thigh, leaving her rear uncovered except for a panty shaped triangle. Those bare feet had a pair of heeled boots that covered what her pants didn't; the opposite end, being her head, lacked a hat but had a pair of green, translucent glasses just like Alsaj.

"So, what do they want me to do?," she asked as she turned toward the two little, grey men.

"The president herself sent this mission for you," Uth answered.

"She implied that this particular mission would be of a personal nature to you and you alone," his brother added.

They lead her away from the locker room and to an officer where she could receive a call from the president, alone. "Hey, how are you on Vavius?," she asked after quickly appearing on a wall.

"It's...fine," 13 answered.

"Okay, good. Well I managed to get you this mission which should boost your career path, sister. It's from Dr. P. He needs-"

"I need you to retrieve a specimen, FX-13!," the doctor butted in taking half of the wall screen.

"How did you get through?," asked the annoyed Hellaniah.

Dr. P scoffed, "I'm a galactic class scientist and your tech needs updating. It was easier than yo-"

"Finish that sentence and I will nuke your lab."

"...Sorry," he said meekly. "Anyway, FX-13, I need you to travel to Earth and retrieve one of my more important experiments," he continued with his half of the screen now a photo of Earth.

"Yes, the doctor lost it and we cannot have it in the Earthling's hands any longer. They aren't qualified for extraterrestrial interaction yet and this is just one of the instances that violates that code."

"They have surprisingly done nothing with it after all this time," Dr. P interjected, "My automated transport ship was hit by a stray asteroid and sent off course, sending it on a trajectory to Earth. It crash landed and my sensors were able to see them take my precious experiment away."

"You are very lucky they did not get at that ship," the president barked.

"Always install a self destruct, I say," he said with pride.

"Getting back to the point. 13, you will go to Earth and land near the target area. Dr. P's specimen is in a highly monitored base in a secure region of the planet. Infiltrate and extract the target. I have granted you a ship for personal use and hopefully more missions if you complete your mission. Good luck out there, sister."

13 saluted with admiration for Hellaniah's genuine care for her wellbeing. She left the office and could still hear the two argue from down the hall. Outside she saw her ship eating at the port, a fairly big hunk of metal built for a GDF crew to patrol the galaxy and hop from planet to planet. She wondered who would be placed on her squad when she got back and what kind of specimen she'd be rescuing from Earth. Part of her also questioned what Earth was like given that she had a lot of their DNA, yet her database contained little knowledge.

Inside she explored some of the rooms and found the cockpit where she was greeted by the on board AI pilot," Hello, FX-13. Are you ready to take off?" She nodded and felt the ship rise gently from the planet's surface and then soar through the atmosphere and out into space. The dashboard displayed the trajectory to Earth before skipping into near light speed to the closest wormhole station. From there they would skip the distance to Earth's solar system via a wormhole and have a short distance to the landing zone.

"So, what do I do?," 13 asked.

"Don't worry, I will pilot the ship while you get some rest. Follow the red lights to your cabin, Captain."

13 liked the idea of being called captain and took her time looking around as she wandered to her bedchamber. Inside was a fairly spacious room with plenty of space for furniture besides the metal ones built into the ship. The one she liked the most was the big bed in the middle of the room that she immediately fell back on and into the comfortable mattress. She curled up to the pillows as the smart mattress confirmed to her shape and heated her without a blanket. Afterward, she quickly fell asleep and dreamed of her life as a daring captain leading a badass crew.

How goes the mission?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)