More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Spioch Spioch

How many drops did she put in?

Two ... maybe one or two more

"Where have you been?" Caroline was standing mad in the middle of the door as you sneaked in. Nagging again.

"I just went for a walk!" Natalie responded. And it was truth. Caroline's presence was suffocating ever since that night.

"Whoring yourself again slut?" Caroline insisted.
"I'm not a whore!"
"No? I saw you flirting with a checkout girl! You went to that store now too right?"
"I didn't!"
"I tracked your phone!"
"She wasn't even there!"

That was not the best line of defence, it was bound to end up with Caroline angry or crying again.

"So you did! Go to see her!" Caroline announced triumphantly.
"Please stop. There's no need for this jealousy. I love only you!"
"You say that! Just stay that! Then go see other women behind my back!"a
"Please. What can I do to make you trust me?"

Natalie was at her wits end, and ready to try anything.

"Well. For start ..." Caroline said lifting her night gown and flashing her bald pussy with "Natalie's property" tattooed over her pubic mound. It was not Natalie's idea. She didn't like it.

She did however like the taste of it, and if that was what was going to calm her down ... she was willing to go down!

Few month's later

It wasn't enough. Things have gone worse since then.

"Please Caroline, I need to take it off!" she begged Caroline "University requires PE this semester! I need to go!"
"It's custom fitted you can exercise in the belt!" Caroline was relentless.
"No. I can't!"
"Admit it. You are fucking the cheerleaders! I'm not enough for you?"
"There are no cheerleaders!" Natalie was on the verge of crying.
"I'll let you take it off, but you have to get the tattoo too!" Caroline insisted.
"Please don't make me do it!"
"It's that or belt!" Tall blonde insisted.


Tattoo was slowly healing. Right above Natalie's pussy there was now written in a gothic font:

Caroline's
exclusive
property

"See. And no one will see it unless you try to flash my pussy to some cheerleader whore! And we are matching now!" Caroline was clearly happy, and it was rare enough that it made Natalie feel better herself.
"You are right honey" Natalie responded and gave Caroline a kiss and heading out to university. More and more worried about her future...

Few years later

Natalie was waiting for Caroline to return home. Dressed in a dress with a black apron on. This retro style was what Caroline liked very much.

She was waiting under the watchful eye of cameras. Whole house was wired co Caroline could monitor her whereabouts. She was forbidden from leaving house without here wife's permission.

They did get married in the end. The wedding was beautiful. Two gorgeous women walking down the aisle in snow white dresses was a sight to behold. Looking at them you could see Caroline smiling wildly, while Natalie a bit hesitant and unsure. Ceremony did go without a hitch. Their married life ... less so.

Soon Natalie's life became completely controlled. Constantly monitored, tracked, always watched. Isolated from her friends. **** into becoming a subservient housewife.

Forever **** to regret buying from the witch!

[The End?]

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)