More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 18 by bbcummings bbcummings

Does Sophia escape or try to help her friend?

Trying to do the noble thing

The woman from earlier had a hold on Rob's left leg. Her claw-like nails dug into his ankle.

"Well, well, well. Look what I caught," the woman mused.

She lifted Rob in the air with ease and threw him to the ground, hard.

"You are, however, not who I wanted. Your little friend is more of my tastes."

A sickening horror rolled over the young man.

"What the hell are you?" Rob cried. He didn't know why. It felt silly to ask with the words hanging in the air.

The woman's eyes widened in genuine surprise.

"I don't know yet," she said. "But I do know what I want."

She stomped on his stomach, knocking the air out of him.

"Can't have you running again, besides, I don't need your body intact to feed. Just this."

The woman reached down and stroked Rob's crotch with a glowing hand. He immediately grew hard.

Then came a swift kick to the ankle, sending a surge of incapacitating pain up Rob's leg.

He tried to get to his feet, but could not without pain. His ankle was broken, or at least horribly sprained.

"Now," the woman purred. "Lets eat you up like your friend."

At that moment, a rock sailed through the air, striking the woman on the head hard.

A wound leaking purple goo opened in the woman's forehead, causing her to hiss in pain.

Before she had a chance to react, another rock shot through the darkness and slammed into the woman's chest.

Sophia came striding valiantly through the fog, another rock ready to for throwing.

The woman growled in anger and readied herself.

"Run Soph!" Rob screamed, hoping against hope she still had a chance to escape.

"I'm not leaving you behind," she yelled.

With that, Sophia launched her final rock at the woman, hoping it would be enough to knock her out.

The stone sailed fast and true...right into The woman's open hand.

With lightning reflexes, the woman launched the rock right back at Sophia, clipping her against the head. The girl crumpled onto the grass.

The woman sauntered towards the teen, a predatory gleam in her glowing eyes.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)