More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 17 by bbcummings bbcummings

What's next?

Escape

The bathroom was fading into the horizon. They were running in the direction of the car, or at least it seemed like that. It was so damn dark in this place.

Rob was the least healthy of the twoand his breath grew labored after only a minute of running. He started to fall behind Sophia.

All around them, the teens heard whispers and cracks in the underbrush. Something was closing in.

"What's happening?" Sophia cried.

"I'll tell you later, just keep running," Rob sputtered through panting breaths.

Sophia made the mistake of looking back. Behind them, that wicked purple fog from earlier was spreading over the ground at an unnatural pace, easily catching up to them.

"Oh god, what is this?" Sophia screamed.

"Doesn't matter," Rob started to say when his foot caught a stray rock, sending him tumbling onto the grass.

"Rob!" Sophie shouted, darting back towards him instinctively.

"Run Sophie, get out of here!"

"I can't! I won't!" Tears welled in the girl's deep brown eyes.

"Fucking run!" Rob shouted at the top of his lungs.

A moment later, he was jerked into the fog.

Does Sophia escape or try to help her friend?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)