More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 19 by bbcummings bbcummings

What's next?

Carly descends upon Sophia

Rob could only watch pathetically as the evil woman moved on his best friend.

The woman lifted Sophia in her arms and planted a deep, passionate kiss on her lips. Then she carried Sophia over to the base of Rob's feet.

"You like her," the woman said. "I can smell it on you."

She idly stroked Sophia's body, running her fingers along Sophia's perky breasts, illiciting a soft moan.

"I'm going to make you watch," The woman giggled.

***

Carly didn't know where to begin. The teen was helpless before her, her supple body lightly rising and falling with each breath in the darkness.

Carly decided to wake the girl up and make things a little more fun. She stroked the girl's perky right breast before digging her nails into the soft flesh underneath.

The girl awoke with a gasp. Upon seeing Carly, she let out a horrified scream.

Carly, acting on this opportunity, brought one of her leaking tentacle with inhuman speed to bear, blasting a potent jet of demonic fluid into the young woman's open mouth and down her throat.

The girl coughed and sputtered. She writhed between Carly's thick, muscled thighs. The fluid acted quickly on the girl, awakening all of her nerves with arousal in seconds.

"That's it, let it flow through you honey. That's just the start."

The girl arched her back and bucked her hips. Her face showed horror and struggle as she desperately tried to fight her awakened lust.

"Let's get these pesky clothes off. Sophia, you and I going to have a lot of fun."

***

What was happening to her? Sophia's whole body burned and tingled and ached with alien need.

She felt the woman's strong hands pulling off her shirt. Sophia wanted to run. To fight back and stop the woman. She hated the way woman ran her hands along her chest. No one had ever touched her like that before.

Instead, Sophia only squirmed up and down as her crotch grew hotter and wetter. The woman finished lifting Sophia's shirt off and unclapsed her bra, exposing the teen's perky breasts to the cool Autumn air.

"Stop, please!" Sophia whimpered.

The woman ran her strong hands along Sophia's soft breasts and firm midriff. Where her fingers touched, Sophia felt deep warmth and pleasure. She felt so in the powerful grip of this creature. Still, there was something strangely alluring to it as well.

Sophia felt the hem of her sweatpants being pulled down. Felt the cool, moist grass on her exposed buttocks.

Soon, Sophia was naked in the grass, her young body exposed and .

"Now, let's start the real fun," the woman purred.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)