More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Fangslover Fangslover

What should I do?

Try to save my wife from the vampiress' bite...

Fangs? Another person in our house? What? My head was all over the place, but then the sudden realization... My wish...

no... NO!

Acting quickly, I ran to my wife and grabbed her, pulling her back before the Vampiress' fangs penetrated her neck. Disoriented and confused, my wife tripped and fell, pulling me down with her.

Shit.

A clawed hand took me by the shoulder, my mind and cares suddenly becoming hazy. I was slowly pushed to the side and onto my back. I looked up and saw her beautiful face, albeit predatory with those razor sharp fangs. Our eyes met. "Since you interrupted me biting your wife... I guess I'm just going to have to take you first. After all, that was your wish, right?"

“Wait.. what?” How did you... the vampiress pushed her finger to my mouth in a “hush” motion. I shut up.

My wife stirred, and the vampiress leaned over and caressed her face. “Sleep...” she whispered, and my wife was out.

My eyes drifted to her bare tits, perky, young looking. Not as big as my wife’s, maybe a C cup, but beautiful, full, and curvaceous in a different way. The vampiress caught me looking, as her focus returned to me. She pushed her breasts together with her arms, increasing her bust as well as my desires. She motioned for me to speak again. Answering her question, “yes... I did...” "But I didn't think this would actually happen... this can't be real... who are you!?" Her clawed hands stroked my chest as she licked her fangs, teasingly. Jesus they looked sharp. "No, it shouldn't be real, it shouldnt be possible....” She responded, “But a couple of hours ago, I was just a normal college girl. Out of nowhere I had this incredible orgasm, and sprouted fangs."

She slowly leaned in, her nipples softly tickling my chest, and whispered into my ear, "To tell you the truth, I'm really itching to try them out..." Her tongue teased my neck, followed by the warmth of her breath as I felt two pinpricks stab my neck, but then she just kissed me softly and pulled away.

Her clawed hands resumed their playfulness and slowly moved down to my abs as she continued, "Oddly, during my transformation, I had a vision of your wish... and so I am here, compelled to come and thank you for the gift you've given me, albeit unknowingly." Her hands continued to my underwear line, my dick throbbing with anticipation from her teasing. “That is still what you want, yes?” Her hands sliding down further. I was scared, but sure of my desires. But what of my wife? I turned to look at her sleeping, completely unaware... I looked back to the raging hot naked vampiress on top of me. “Yes...”

She leaned back, giving me a magnificent view of her chest, all the way down to her obscured sex, then slowly slid off me. "What... what are you doing?" I asked. She snuggled beside me, getting comfortable.

She leaned in and kissed my chest seductively. "Making."

She moved down, softly kissing my stomach. Her tongue teasing my belly button. "Your."

Her hand gently cupped my balls, as she licked towards my dick. "Wish."

Her mouth wrapped around my dick as her ravenous eyes made contact with mine. Those eyes stayed on mine as she slid all the way down my shaft, then back up, sucking vigorously all the way, ending with a slurping sound and her kissing the tip of my penis. "Come."

Her clawed hand let go of my balls and clasped my dick. Her lips peeled back slowly, revealing her salivating fangs. Her other clawed hand slid up my chest to comfort me. Her tongue curled around my member as her upper lip curled back, her fangs ready to strike. "Oh god..." I said. My eyes rolled back in my head as I submitted to her bite and whispered... "True."

Her fangs pushed into my dick.

I screamed.

She moaned.

The pain subsided.

A wave of orgasm flooded over me seconds later, followed by pure bliss and contentment.

I laid there in ecstasy, not a care in the world, as she drank from my member.

What else is there to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)