More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cliffe Cliffe

How do you greet her?

Try to do it cordially

Immediately, you don the most pleasant features you can manage. It isn't easy, especially after you just finished staring at the sight of your nonexistent damage again, but you do it, and in the span of two seconds, you're wearing one of the greatest smiles you have ever given a hero. It counts for nothing, since none of them will care to remember it when they decide that they want to plow your daughter, but you still do it. It is your job.

With a exaggerated clap of your hands, you push up from your seat in the chair and move to your feet, bumping into the wooden desk in front of you with your soft belly. You grit your teeth behind a closed lip smile and shoved your chair backwards abruptly before you walk around the hunk of junk between you and the redhead.

At least this hero was a girl. The heroes in this game were widely renowned for being so busty and well endowed that it was often easy to identify a hero from a regular civilian from over thirty feet away.

That was the case until she stepped to the side, and the other member of her party hunched down and stepped through the doorway. The two names of both heroes flashed briefly before your eyes in a bright green text.

The man, who seemed to be a mix between a giant and a human with short, golden blonde hair, went by two names. The character name, and the tag for his account. The tag name was ridiculous, and you almost snort at the sight of it. 'XxB@d@shHunt3rxX'. However, the character name was Ian Hartag, a high level paladin with personal equipment and prestige amongst his guild. Ian was nothing short of a Hero. He didn't have a ridiculous body that had been toyed with during creation or anything like that. It was clear from a glance, regardless of the fact that he wore the bulkiest silver and gold trimmed armor you had ever seen, that he was the perfect picture of a man in great shape. In fact the only thing that wasn't covered was his head, and, from a few small peeks at his neck, you can see a few of the bulging muscles that cover his body.

He takes a moment to flash his ludicrously white smile at you, his smooth, square jaw turned to the side as if he was posing, and his piercing blue eyes bore into you before he places a hand on the most important piece of equipment he had. That's right, his great sword! Directly on the hilt, glowing with a deep purple hue was the brightest rune you had ever seen. Instantly, you knew that this man did not belong in such a low level area. The purple rune was a symbol of one thing. The developer's latest addition titled, 'The Path of Hardship'. It was a new way of running through the game, and it involved keeping everything you started with at the beginning of the game. The people who went down this path got a few things to help them. It wasn't much at the start, but over time...

The beginner equipment they got at the start of the game would become unbound to them, and then start to level the more they used it. Each piece of armor and weapon had the potential to become it's own unique weapon, but only if they used the one weapon. Not many people took this path, not because it was hard to level the pieces they used. If everything was kept repaired and constantly used, it would level up with the character. It was because of the target it painted on the player's back. The purple rune on Ian great sword was a symbol that basically said to everyone who saw it that he had a unique weapon. Player killers would often hunt after these people, and for those who had managed to get into a really high level, the pker's would fail. If one was a low enough level however, and did not have a guild to constantly watch their back, then loot was to be had. And that was just from the people who regularly hunted other players. Even the average player hunted after these types of heroes.

The worst part was that the rune could almost never be hidden. To make it disappear, the player actually had to have a specific item, ability, potion, or enchantment.

The second hero there, the woman, was named Maya Winters, and she had a tag that was slightly more original. 'Wintersblight.' Maya was a pure-blooded high elf with high cheekbones, plump red lips, bright green eyes, a soft pointy jawline, and pale white skin. That was just her stunning visage of a face however. Below that was exactly the type of body you expected her to have. Clad in some of her own 'Hardship' cloth armor were some of the biggest curves you had ever seen on a girl. Every breath she took caused her chest to bounce and shake lewdly even in the tight, pink robe she wore. In one hand, she held her runed staff up in a defensive stance for any enemy they thought they might run into. Her other hand glows with a menacing red light as she steps towards the closest window and opens it.

Your eyes stuck to her ass as she walked, the gliding movement lifted the fat and muscle of each cheek before it dropped back down with all the exaggerated jiggling that one would expect from such a video game. After both players felt like they had sufficiently cleared the room enough of any potential player killers, they turned their attention to you.

"Ugh...I swear the npc's get creepier every day." The elven mage tried, and failed, to whisper quietly to the blonde man. Your face scrunched up slightly at her words, but neither hero bothered to notice as they continued to talk to each other.

"We wouldn't have to deal with this if we had just gone on ahead. Try and power level you a little." The half giant, Ian, grunted. Even the way he talked sounded brutish, as if he might strike you with his words, the exact same way he would with a club.

"I can't move on to the next area until I have some more levels!" She snapped back and her staff glowed briefly. The two took a moment to glare at each other before she looked away. "Besides, if we ran into anyone out there, I'd be dead and looted in an instant. I'm too weak to fight against the people you usually deal with..."

"Fine...Let's get this over with." At that, the mage faced you again and closed her eyes. It took a second, which felt kind something was loadi- Then you felt compelled to speak.

"Oh, thank Helia! I knew if I prayed hard enough a hero would eventually show up! You're just in tim-" And then you were interrupted again.

"Skip." The elf sighed, obviously irritated with your mere presence. "Skip. skip. skip." This went one for nearly a whole minute until she found what she was looking for. "Ah...Accept Quest." The sound of bells ringing filled the air and for a moment, golden light shined down upon Maya, the redhead, while she wrote down the important goals of the quest in her journal.

"Werewolves!" The blonde man barked from the door, where he peeked outside with one hand, and drew his great sword with the other. A brief battle cry filled the air, and a cloud of red descended upon the two heroes before they rushed outside, the door slowing squeaking shut behind them.

One...

Two...

Three...

You counted it out, as you had time and time before, and just like every other time, a werewolf pushed open the door, in a way that almost suggested that the beast actually had manners in this form. A creeping feeling of revulsion made it's way up your gullet at the sight of this untamed beast. It was majestic to behold, but it had no loyalty. No...gumption.

This thing was greedy. Something that had gotten the idea that it could have more money if you were out of the way. Your eyes met for a moment, your pools of brown against the vigilant yellow of the otherworldly, and then it struck.

Or tried to strike. It's feet cracked and broke the ground from the pure of a single step as it charged you, and you clenched up, summoning every last fiber of your being to use that one mp of magic. You were ready. Ready to push this thing as far back as you could!

Which really would have only been a simple step backwards for this monster before it was on you again.

The flash of silver signaled that the fight had ended, and before your eyes, the wolf dropped to the ground, dead before it exploded into a million gold particles. The only things left on the ground was a used throwing knife with a purple rune on it, and a leather loot bag.

"It would seem I've saved you life." You quickly whipped around, spell still at the ready to find another hero leaning against your desk. A little female rogue, though it was clear immediately that she was not as young as her size may have suggested.

Bulging out the great many slits in her black, leather armor, top, were little parts of her titflesh. It wasn't much, compared to the actual amount of bust she had, but it was clear how she had struggled to and basically imprison those boobs in her top. The straps of strained leather that kept her cleavage mostly still wrapped over nearly every inch of her toned body. It was like she had wrapped herself in simple strands of hide from ankle to neck. If you stretched over to the side, you could see how the fat on her ass and thighs tried desperately to squeeze from between the gaps in her clothing. Her hands, feet, and head were covered a little differently however. Each piece had a set of black fur on it. Fur boots. Fur gloves. Even a fur cloak with a hood.

She was a player killing halfling. Kind of impressive if you had thought about it, but you didn't waste much time doing so when you saw how she was squeezing her tits together against your desk when she tried to lean against it. Teasingly, she rubbed her thighs together before your eyes and it took you a moment before you had to remind yourself that she was basically an assassin, the numerous 'hardship' knives were a testament to that. She used people, more so than the average hero did.

Her name flashed before your eyes in a bright green text. Ezzol Wen. Her name tag, was 'Rudimentary.'

"Perhaps...you'll give me a hand with those two people when they get back?" She slowly slid a hand across the top of her breasts as she spoke, brushing the handles of multiple knives as she did. The blades weren't well hidden since the runes on them shone through the clothing.

Before you could give her an answer however, she disappeared and the elven mage rushed through the door, gasping for breath and trying desperately to start the next part of her quest. You take a moment to stare at her heaving tits, her nipples clearly hard beneath the robe from the thrill of battle, before you noticed something.

"Where is your friend?" You asked suddenly, not seeing the giant walk through the door behind her.

"Took...off...after girl..." She gasped out as she started the next part of the quest. You were stunned. These two had already jumped to attention to rescue your daughter? He must have seen the werewolves running off with her. Perhaps they weren't as bad as they seemed. Fanfare filled the air as she turned in one quest and started the next. The elf girl had leveled up!

"Well that makes this a lot easier then..." Ezzol growled menacingly and popped back into existence between the elf and the doorway, knives already in hand.

Who do you choose to help?!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)