More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ATerriblePerson ATerriblePerson

What is your plan?

Try the chandelier

Shaking it around worked a bit. You could move it enough to make some noise. That wasn't what you were going for though. You already had plenty of options if you just wanted a spooky atmosphere. Instead, you wanted to drop the chandelier on somebody. This was a beginner area, chances were good that a chandelier would be enough to kill a low level hero. You just needed some way to make it work.

The big problem was that you couldn't practice it. You weren't sure if you could make it work, and it was only worth trying when a hero was directly underneath it. Thinking about it like that, you needed some way to the heroes to stand under it, and you only had a few things to work with.

You did the best you could with what you had to set a trap, first you put a painting on the ground near the center of the room, then you cover it with all the chairs. When the heroes enter, you can rattle the painting around a bit. The hope is that the heroes will think it's a talking painting or something, and will spend time trying to dig it out from under all the chairs. That's probably the best way to give you the most time to bring the chandelier down on them.

You don't like that that's all you had to hope for, but it was better than nothing.

What kind of heroes do you try to trap?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)