More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

Where to go? What to do?

Training in the woods.

Amber thought she should take the time to better impove her skill and hopped from rooftop to rooftop and over the castle wall. Not too far from the capitol was Amber's camp in the Palewoods; a small grove with a sky blue spring, a shelter she built in a small cave, targets and dummies for combat training, her little hideout for when she needed to escape. After a quick perimeter check, Amber dropped her guard and removed her good and mask then proceeded to her cave shelter.

A few minutes later she emerged with some targets and dummies, then placed them about the grove. Some in the open, some hiding behind trees and rocks, and a few in her treehouse lookout points. She drew her bow and began running combat exercises then moved on to a basic workout and mobility routine. Hours passed in the moonlit night and Amber felt exceptionally tired, her body was baking in under her armor and the humid forest only made it worse. She moved toward the pond and began removing her equipment one piece at a time until she was completely naked.

Sweat covered her body and droplets traversed the contors of her form from head to toe. Amber loosened her hair and it fell to her beautifully perky breasts and dipped a toe in the spring and felt the warm touch of the water. With a wave of her hand, Amber chilled the spring and walked into the cold crystal clear pool to bathe and cool off her overheated body. She submerged herself in the cool blue and sprung up, hair flying back, hands cupping her breats.

She filled her dainty hands with water and poured it over herself and began rubbing every inch of her tanned skin. The pool heated up once again and Amber moved to the side to sit down and relax and rest her aching muscles and take the time to treat herself to a good "massage." One hand wired her stiff nipples and she sucked on her other's index finger, then moved it down south to play with her clit and labia. Nearing climax, she thrust two fingers in and out of her snatch and groped her breats hard until she finished and let out a long moan.

Amber walked out of the spring and to a nearby rock after she came back down from her orgasm. She dragged her sleeping back with her and set it up against the rock, then layed down on the grass, back against the rock. She was asleep in matter of minutes, resting peacefully in the nude in her secret grove.

Meanwhile, little feet marched through the forest floor and small hands picked up various mushrooms and berries. Seven dwarves were on their way back from collecting food to fill their stores at their home built next to the mine they work on every day. The smallest dwarf staggered behind and wandered into Amber's hideout; he was dumbfounded by the sight of a goregous nude elf sleeping not 10 feet away from him. He refocused and ran back to his brothers and lead them back to his amazing find, and they too couldn't believe it. They all walked up to her and looked at each other, deciding what to do with the stunning defenseless elf.

What do the dwarves do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)