More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by JimJoeBob JimJoeBob

What do the dwarves do?

Drag her off.

After talking quietly amongst themselves for a minute they all nodded in agreement, then two dwarves dragged amber by the feet and away from the rock. Two more grabbed her shoulders and all for held the skinny elf above them. Another two had finished tying a branch to her wrists and ankles then all left but them to hold her up by each end of the branch. The other dwarves gathered their packs and all moved back onto the forest road to their home, singing a tune.

"Hold high, this ho high! Slap her on the thigh! Oh look a buck, we'll give her a good fuck! Ho high, ho high! Thank god we didn't have to buy! She probably a nice lass, but look at that ass! Ho high, ho high..."

When Amber came to she was in a cabin, her ankles tied to a rope hat hung across a beam on the low ceiling, and her arms held out in front of her by two more ropes tied to her wrists. She saw that she had an audience of seven little men. The long beards, short stature, odd dress of work clothes told Amber that they were dwarves, a rarity for these parts.

She stumbled to think why some dwarves would kidnapp her and tie her up like this until she saw that she was still naked and some of the dwarves weren't wearing any pants. One by one the they introduced themselves as Humpy, Lumpy, Slappy, Anal, Dil, Jizzer, and Tiny. Amber too was caught up in thinking about their names to see Slappy move behind her and give her tight ass a nice loud "SLAP!" She swung a bit and yelped in pain, this gave Slappy much joy and he continued to beat her ass with a mighty grin from ear to ear.

While Amber's ass was painted even redee with each whack, she found out how lumpy got his name as he whipped out his lump covered dick. He walked right up to Amber and thrusted past her soft lips, pushing her head along his grotesque member. Her eyes looked down and gave off a look of confusion as her mouth felt every inch of his little lumpy log.

Her ass grew sore and numb from the constant spanking which got Slappy hard early on which he took care of between slaps until his prick was ready to blow. Lumpy was on the brink and grasped Amber's head with both hands and thrusted, full length, and spurted his yellow hued jizzum much to Amber's disgust at the taste of rotten sperm. Slappy had finished on her back and was replaced by Humpy who grasped her by the thighs as she spit up as much of Lumpy's goo as she could.

Humpy wasted no time and hilted in Amber vagina quickly causing her to yelp and squirm at the feeling of being penetrated for the first time. He got his name from his quick thrusts, in and out in half second with each penetration came an "Ah" from Amber's lips. In two minutes, he'd humped over a few hundred times then finished on the floor.

Amber was exhausted, breathing heavily, but she had four more dwarves to go before this ordeal would be over at least for the moment. Up next was tiny who stood in from of Amber with a big smile on his face. The littlest of the dwarves had an ironic name as she found out when he dropped his trousers to reveal the huge foot long python he'd been hiding. Fear struck Amber as tiny moved around her, she tried her best to free herself with no luck.

Tiny stood on a stool and aimed his big cock at her royal snatch, then slowly inched his way to her womb. Amber moaned in agony as her tight, newly deflowerd pussy took on this mighty pole. Slow and stead was Tiny's way and it left Amber's mouth wide open and speechless, until Anal jumped up on her backside and held dearly to her sore ass before jamming his cock in her tight asshole. She she shreaked in pain from the fingers digging into her rump and from her holes being double-teamed.

This turned into a foursome as Jizzer dragged his huge sagging balls and filthy old cock to Amber's mouth and used it thoroughly. Amber rocked back and forth in an in organized manner from the three pounding she was takings. In those moments she had grown mindless until both Tiny and Anal almost simultaneously spurted their loads in Amber's respective holes. Jizzer pulled out and her head fell toward the ground as his hand vigorously stroked his cock. Then a torrent of dwarven cock milk came forth and showered her in jizz from head to toe, front to back, in her mouth and down her crack.

Her mind slowly can back and she dizzily raised her head to see the dwarves leaving the room to head upstairs for bed. Only Dil came back with some heavy object cloaked by a white sheet. Dwarves were well known as craftsmen, and Dil had taken that to another level for his own perverse purposes. He removed the sheet to reveal a set of steam powered machines with phallic rods at various points. Amber was horrified.

Dil placed one behind her that had four metal penises, two long and two of medium lenth. It plunged both medium phalluses into her pussy and ass, then switched to the longer ones that nearly stretched her rear holes to their limits and then switched between the two sets after each thrust. Another was placed beneath her and had two metal hands with three finger and a thumb on each. The hands can up and grasped Amber's breats by the nipples and yanked down powerfully before holding in placed and relating twice more.

Two identical mecines were placed at her sides, they came a over her back with many leather straps at two ends of their rollers. When turned on the machine's roller peaked one set of straps at the top before they came down hard on Amber's back as the other sets readied to do the same. Dil had been jacking off the entire time and had climaxed into receptical on a fourth and final machine.

He capped off the spherical receptical and moved the large machine to Amber's face. A wide metal tube came from the top of the sphere and winded up and down before ending in a nozzle at her lips. Dil fixed the nozzle to her mouth and she soonfound out the machine was entirely filled with dwarf cum that began pumping into her in small spurts minutes apart.

Dil left Amber to the machines so he could sleep with his dwaven brethren. She began to go mindless once again from the combined of being fucked and whipped while her breasts were roughly handled and she was being pumped full of dwarf cum.

Does Amber get out of this or is she a sex ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)