More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Nervysniper Nervysniper

So, where does she go, or does she run into trouble before she even gets there?

Tokyo, Japan.

(chapter originally by halofan6743 at writing.com)

Mackenzie was wearing a white button up blouse with the top button undone, a knee length maroon skirt, simple shoes that were comfortable to walk long distances in and easy to step in and out of (given where she was she'd be taking them off a lot), Black thigh high stockings, a red strapless bra and matching red side tied panties. Also since it was a bit nippy here this time of year she had a knitted maroon coat that matched her skirt for keeping warm outside, and a small handbag to carry her valuables as she set out today to enjoy her vacation in tokyo japan.

She didn't have the best grasp on the language and customs but she did study as much as she could before taking this trip and had some helpful apps on her phone with a small paperback Japanese to English dictionary as backup so she was sure she could squeak by, and enjoy herself without to much trouble. Unfortunately today she was in for a lot more trouble than she bargained for as she is going to get stripped naked and humiliated.

So where is Mackenzie going to start losing clothes?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)