More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ValerianXIII ValerianXIII

What's next?

To tell the truth

The beautiful magician contrasted greatly with Lauren being much taller and sporting a bronze tan next to her pale complexion. Putting the microphone to Lauren's mouth she said. "Please introduce yourself." Lauren looked out at the sea of smiling faces for the first time in her life getting a bit of stage fright.

"Well my name is Lauren..." Before she could continue a green light went off behind her and a ding ding ding sound indicating to the audience she was indeed telling the truth. " So far so, so good, so tell me exactly how tall are you?"

Annoyed by the question Lauren quickly answered "I'm five foot six not that it's any of your busine..." Lauren was interrupted again this time by a loud buzz and a red light indicating she had given a wrong answer.

The audience lightly chuckled in unison while Lauren fumed inside. She certainly didn't like being the butt of anyone's jokes especially in front of such a large crowd.

"Cheap parlor tricks." Lauren thought bitterly "How could she possibly tell it was lie. Lucky guess I'm sure."

" Lauren you have such an amazing figure." The female magician said almost sounding sarcastic. "Could you please tell the audience your measurements."

Lauren almost responded before stopping her self. She sealed her lips tightly and crossed arms pointing her face away from the microphone.

"Fine , fine not one to brag I suppose. Well we will be finding soon enough." She said the last part quickly before changing the subject.

"Moving on I would like to show you my next contraption." Two equally lovely assistants wheeled a strangely shaped platform covered by a thin sheet on stage. The sheet was swiftly removed and the assistants left the stage without saying a word.

A circular disc was revealed with black and white spiral pattern leading to the center. "Lauren have you ever been hypnotized before?"

Lauren had a defiant expression on her face because she didn't believe in any of this stuff . She would show everyone that this magic stuff was all fake and that hypnosis would never work on someone like her. She would make this arrogant magician look real stupid when her cheesy contraption had no effect.

With a smug grin Lauren looked straight into the spiral. "Go ahead do your worst." The device began to spin........

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)