More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by I needed 2 I needed 2

How do you start your tribe, ambushing female heroines, or maybe another monster can be your first brood mother?

Tight but Tiny Female Goblin

You decide that a goblin might be a good way to go. Given how the heroes go through them like a hot knife through butter, overpowering you first brood mother shouldn't be too hard. Now finding her might be a problem. Heroes only encounter MALE goblins, as those are active NPCs, finding the female variety might prove more difficult.

You wanted into a early stage forest at the base of your mountain on your map.

"Now if I was a female goblin where would I?" You being to say before a small figure jumps out at you.

The figure is short, only about 4 feet high, green skin, with DD-cup tits. For fuck sake!

"Hey there stud, I'm gonna milk you dry!" She yells. It's a goblin, a female goblin. You take a look at her.

Like I said, she's 4ft tall, green skin, DD-tits, but also, somehow, gorgeous! Her hips are large, easily able to bear what you'd guess would be 4 kids at a time, and an ass so big and soft looking you'd bet it would be like grabbing a pillow and fucking a hot cloud. Her dark green, kissable lips pucker at you as she stares focuses at you with glimmering amber eyes. Her somewhat tamed black hair fell down behind her head while her pointed ears poke up above her head. She's not wearing any clothes as you can easily see her perky nipples, toned stomach and soaking wet pussy lips. She sensually licks her lips as she looks at you.

You feel, very very confused. Male goblins, the ones you find in any easy dungeon are the walking definition of 'Ugly as Sin!' So how in the hell is the first FEMALE goblin so hot that your dick is already bouncing at her like a dog.

Fucking perverted developers! You must have wandered into the "Adult Only" Servers, no wonder! Its just a fucking sex game! Why is this connected to the rest of the map? Better yet, why are you questioning it?! Mabye a quick stats check?

Goblin (Female)

Lv: 2

Melee Attack: 4

Range Attack: 1

Lust Attack: 10 (+1-10 Potion Boost)

Weaknesses: Lust Attacks (+15 Lust Damage from Males, +5 females)

Special Abilities:

Lusty Lipstick: (Passive) This character is wearing a coating of lust inducing lipstick. Does lust damage when kissed.

Lust Potions: Throws a bottle of a potion of lust at opponent. Does lust damage over time.

Special Notes:

Female goblins are well known breeders. With an innate instinct towards childbirth, these ferocious females relentlessly hunt down sperm. Every female goblins dream is be heavy with kids. When a goblin breeds with any other race, it produces goblins (exception of Minotaur 50/50 female goblin/male Minotaur offspring). Goblins are natural alchemists and have put that talent towards creating potions of lust, fertility and vitality as well as several lust inducing toxins and special hypnotizing chemicals.

She lets out a yell and rushes you. As her arm reaches you, you grab it and just lift her up. Holding her up, you look into her eyes as she suddenly realizes she's fucked, but probably not in the way she's thinking.

"So, I guess pounding pussy isn't what you had in mind?" She says with a weak laugh.

"Actually, that's exactly why I'm here," You reply, she perks up.

"Wait, really?" she questions, you nod and put her down. You explain how you want to become a dungeon boss and plan to do so through breeding an army. She leans on one large hip, somehow making it look REALLY fucking sexy with that sly smirk on her face and a gleam in her eyes.

"You know, that's not a bad idea, stud. What if I say I'm game, how do I know your not just gonna fuck me, pump out a few kids throw me off a cliff for xp?" She asks.

"Because I need a brood mothers, no reason to kill you once our tribe gets going?" You tell her. She smiles, you can see her pussy getting wetter at the idea of endless fucking and always being knocked up, your massive cock twitches at the idea too.

"OK, stud, you got yourself a baby bitch, what now?"

How should you start this, make her suck you off, try out her titties, or just skip the foreplay and fuck

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)