More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which ability do you pick?

The Pink Orb (Third Option)

You aren't sure if you can claim both, but it is worth a shot. You are only going to get this chance once and both powers are too good to pass up. The only thing that gives you pause is the thought of annoying the entity. If it can give you powers this great, what can it do to you if your greed annoys it? Risk it or don't- two options.

Risk it. Reach for the red orb. The motion causes both orbs to draw near. At the last second, your left-hand lashes out. You touch the two orbs- red first, blue after- with less than a second of difference. Both orbs glow before merging in a flash of light into a translucent pink orb that sinks into you.

Did it work?

Glance up at the entity who smiles. His hands are moving in a slow, almost sarcastic clap. Each echo ripples through the cavernous darkness around you. The sound moves away from you before dissipating somewhere in the distance. "Bravo," he said, "You managed to pick option three of four."

"Four?" He had only mentioned two before.

"Think of the last two as an Easter Egg of sorts. The option exists but isn't mentioned. Something for the player to discover."

His willingness to keep secrets make you uneasy, but you don't pry. If the entity is malevolent, you can do nothing to protect yourself. Consequently, it made sense to be thankful he is as helpful as he has been so far. "So about my power, what did I get?"

"I'm sure you were expecting to get both powers, being able to cycle through them at will. I hate to disappoint you, but you didn't get that. Instead, you got a combination of sorts."

Not what you were hoping for when you had chosen to risk everything by grabbing both orbs, but at least your gamble hadn't completely failed. You were still getting something. There was still the chance the combination would be more powerful than individual orbs. Only one way to find out. "What do my powers do?"

"I created the Red Orb first. It had been a simple project. I wanted to create something that granted freedom from consequences. As an example..." The entity holds out his right hand and above it, a portal appears with a number hovering on top of it. '6.5.'

The portal clears. At first, you think that it was a scene from your past, but something isn't right. This can't be too long ago- you look like you do right now. Recent enough that you would have remembered the event, but you don't. With growing confusion, you watch as a brunette beauty who introduces herself as Shades of May. She is reading a poem called 'Checkout Price.' That is normal. What isn't normal is you.

That version of you walks up onto the stage, without anyone disagreeing. He then introduces himself as the amazing Johndini, before proceeding to fuck her from behind.

With a start, you realize that you're not viewing the past. You are viewing a possible future, one where you had chosen the red orb. It feels odd, watching this with the entity here- a bit like watching porn in public- but you can't bring yourself to look away. Shades of May is beautiful and far out of your league. Getting to fuck her, especially in the context...

Perhaps you should have chosen the red orb. Was it too late to change?

Aroused yet uncomfortable, you continue watching. The scene ends when the portal version of you finishes inside Shades of May. You had always wanted to do that before, but never actually did. At your point in life, impregnating a girl isn't a good idea. Can't afford to pay child support.

The portal closes to your equal disappointment and happiness, but the emotions don't stay for long. In a few seconds, it starts again.

Initially, it looks like the Entity had looped the video. The portal starts like the last one had, with Shades of May coming onto the stage. Everything afterward was different. You aren't in this second video, so she manages to get through her poem uninterrupted. It doesn't make a difference. The audience reacted the same to her getting through her poem uninterrupted as they had when you had fucked her.

It takes a second for the implications to dawn on you. The entity makes it even more explicit, opening up the two portals side-by-side. The portal doesn't focus on you or her this time. It focuses on the audience.

Their reactions were identical, even down to the timing of the exclamations of 'Preach,' and 'You go girl!' Nothing you did made a difference. Non-existence indeed.

"No consequence for that, for either of you. The part where you took away her mic didn't matter. If you were to make her deep throat you, that wouldn't make a difference either. Even though the audience can't hear her with your dick in her throat, they would react the same.

"If you were to fuck a girl, making her miss an important test, it would be irrelevant. She would get the score she would have if she took the test. If you were to make a woman miss a day of work, she would still get paid as if she had shown up to work. The work that she would have done would still get done."

The entity smiles, "There would be no consequences for your actions for them or you. You wouldn't be able to catch STD's. You wouldn't be able to knock a girl up. If a car was careening towards you and the driver couldn't stop because he doesn't notice you, you would be fine. There is a reason why the red orb is the wraith orb."

"How is this different from the blue orb?" you ask, heart racing and mind swimming in possibilities.

Instead of replying, he opens another portal. This one is labeled 31.1. You are back at your home having sex with a stranger. A hot blonde that was the definition of MILF and... your mom? Once more, a feeling of arousal and discomfort come over you.

The scene played out a bit when-

"Well, last night someone mentioned you and I having a baby," you begin, avoiding the topic of Melanie's husband; no need to complicate things. "I sorta laughed it off, but I mean... We could. Why not?"

Your father fields that question from his armchair. "Uh, because she's your--"

"Right, she's my mom," you continue, pulling out your erect member and letting it fall against Melanie's pussy. "She gave birth to me, so it stands to reason she should give birth to my kid. She's had practice!"

"Mmm, that makes sense," your (original) mother pipes up. She's still standing a few feet away, and it looks like she's paying much closer attention than Carl; her eyes keep flashing down between Melanie's legs as you tap your cock against her pussy lips.

"It--it does," your mommy-slut murmurs, squirming towards you a little. "We should get started... You look so uncomfortable--Ooh!"

She gasps as you penetrate her, and you think you hear your mother let one out as well.

You think you know where this is going, and the entity confirms it moments later. "Consequence. Unlike the Orb of Non-Existence, the Orb of Universal Acceptance comes with consequences. If the red orb turns you into a wraith, then the blue orb turns you into a super-powered human. You can get sick, knock up women, and get hit by drunk drivers.

"If the red orb operates by imposing an alternate reality, one where things continue irrespective of your actions, then the blue orb operates by imposing on minds. It is mind-control, with everything that entails. You can convince anyone to do anything while they are under your sway, and they'll have to live with the consequences afterward." The Entity pauses here, before saying, "This was an oversimplification, but I think that you understand the idea. Do you require more examples?"

Shake your head. "I get it. Red Orb, no consequences. Blue Orb consequences." Hesitate. You are still cognizant of how much power the entity has over you. Push forward regardless. "This was interesting but, I'm not sure why you told me about them. I don't have either. I got the pink orb, remember?"

The Entity seems to sigh. "Think about it in terms of languages and accents. The red orb, the one you touched first, is the language you're speaking, while the blue orb is the accent coloring it. Like the red orb, the primary power of the pink orb is non-existence. Like the blue orb, it operates at least partly based on rationalizations and comes with consequences."

Two portals open up once more, one of which you recognize immediately. It is scene 6.5, where portal-you fucks Shades of May. Look for the things that are different. In the first portal, the portal you assume shows what's really happening, Shades is deep-throating you. The second is what everyone else sees. A choked-up Shades of May who can't speak due to nervousness.

The portals close and the entity concludes, "You still don't exist to the people around you, but they can observe the consequences of your actions and rationalize them. In that case," the entity gestures to the portal, "They could observe that Ms. May couldn't speak, but not why thanks to the Red Orb. Your power then fabricated a false reality for the audience using the power it gained from the Blue Orb- one where she had stage fright and couldn't speak."

"Can I control the reality that it fabricates? Like, if I wanted to convince them she couldn't speak thanks to," you struggle to find a good alternative before giving up, "like, asthma or something- could I do that?"

The Entity seems to understand what you are trying to ask. "You can actively control the realities the others are witnessing. You don't have to, however. If you leave it blank, the power will come up with a reality of its own and impose it on your audience, even without your input."

If you want to fuck a girl in public, there is a chance that someone might interfere. The specifics depend on the scenario. Going back to Shade of May, she was on stage, reading poetry at an event. There is an audience that might get impatient and a time-limit to the event. It wouldn't be too surprising if, after a minute or two, the moderator or the audience demands she sit down and let someone else have a turn. This reasonable desire would contrast with yours to fuck her in public.

It would be convenient if you could keep your partner on stage while you had your way with her. This power would be useful for that.

Suddenly, a gong rings in the distance sending reverberations through the inky-black landscape. The Entity is saying something but you can't hear him anymore. The world is fading; the ground beneath your feet crumbling. A crack opens beneath you and you fall with a scream. Wind lashes your face. It carries a soft voice that whispers, "I'll see you soon."

The voice doesn't sound like the Entity's.


Edited on 10/26/20

If you want to support me, my patreon is patreon.com/malkuthze. I've archived a lot of the older version of this thread. The archive is located here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/option-b-43869127. While it is on my patreon, I've set the chapters to public so you don't have to pay to read them. I should note that they're not very good, which is why I've decided to rewrite them in the first place.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)