More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Ruining Rose

The heater had been on all night, pumping warm air throughout the apartment building to stave off the October chill. A light fog covered the window, dimming the light coming through and casting the room in near darkness, broken only by the red glow of a digital clock. 'Seven a.m.' it read.

The text was accompanied by a light beeping noise, attempting to rouse Rose from her slumber so that she could turn it off. Little did the clock know that Rose had been awake for hours already. If she could turn it off, she would have already.

After another ten minutes, the alarm eventually went quiet. It would start up its racket once more in an hour- eight a.m. on the dot. Rose watched it go silent impassively.

It had first gone off at six. Rose had tried to get up- but she failed. Her arms felt heavy, her legs were sore. Yesterday had been a trying day to cap off an equally trying week.

Midterms began today, and this semester hadn't been going well for Rose. A new school in a new country, being taught in a different language would be challenging at the best of times. This wasn't the best of times.

The changes were a source of stress. The stress led to trouble sleeping, which in turn led to a lack of energy during the day, which in turn led to difficulties both at work and at school.

Most days, Rose crawled out of bed exhausted, legs sore and aching. It must have been the mattress- too bad that she couldn't afford a new one.

Then she did her best to feed herself- even though nothing tasted right in America. Everything tasted too salty. Even cereal with milk- why did cereal and milk even have salt in it? After a while, she started to acclimate to the taste but it still wasn't enjoyable.

Next, she had to go through the ordeal of dressing herself. Nothing looked right to her. Nothing she could wear to school at any rate. Rose doubted it would be acceptable if she showed up in lingerie.

It could take up to an hour to properly dress in something socially acceptable. A production of putting on and taking off outfits, mixing and matching to get something that she could wear in public. It didn't help that she couldn't bring herself to wear the same outfit twice. Trying made it feel as though ants were crawling on the inside of her shirt.

Rose wished that she wasn't so picky. When had she become so selective? She couldn't remember.

Some days, she would fail to get out of bed. Others, she would fail to find something to wear. And yet more, she would clear both and still fail to get herself out the door. As the days passed, the failures became increasingly common.

Why had this happened to her?

Three months into her stay in America, Rose was suffering. She had missed too many days at work and even more days at school. At this rate, she would have wasted twelve-thousand dollars on tuition only to flunk the first semester.

Rose could still turn things around- or she would like to believe she could. Realistically, Rose knew she had one last chance. The midterm and finals were worth more than anything else. If Rose did well on those, her grade could be salvaged.

There was a week between the end of classes and midterms. Rose took that week to cram as though her life depended on it, and it seemed to work too. For once, it appeared as though things might go her way.

For the first time in forever, she had felt rested. Her mind had felt clear. Her body was renewed.

She had managed to remain focused as she pulled off twelve-hour study sessions and a few all-nighters. She had tried to pull one yesterday, though that was one too many.

Rose felt a familiar exhaustion creep over her, one she had become very familiar with over the last few months. She immediately knew that today would be a struggle, but that didn't matter. She had to get up- she had to.

Her arms raised. The first few inches were easy. So easy in fact, that she stopped. She could get up at any time she wanted. She wasn't going to be spending the entire day in bed, so what harm was a few more seconds?

Get up, one part of her mind screamed. You're going to be late. The other part, the one that told her to stay put for just another minute, won out. With no small amount of self-loathing, Rose allowed her arms to go slack and rest on her fluffy covers for just a few more seconds.

The few more seconds turned into a few more minutes. Another aborted move followed by yet another. A bad day- a very bad day and at the worst possible time too. The few more minutes turned into a half-hour, and then an hour.

It was seven o'clock. It was fine. She still had time left. She could still get up and go. She'd have to skip breakfast, but that she would manage.

It was eight o'clock. It was fine. She might be a bit late and miss a few questions, but she'd manage. She had to manage.

It was nine o'clock. It wasn't fine.


The test ran from nine to eleven, and given that it took two hours to get to college, it was too late for Rose to take her midterm. Satisfied with your work, you consider undoing Rose's bonds.

You had first met Rose at the end of her high school year, during the final football game of the year. She had been the captain of the cheer team. As you watched her bounce around, pom-poms waving, you knew you had to have her.

R

R2

You followed her home that night and had stuck with her since, even as she crossed countries from Mexico to the United States of America. She was worth the move.

Rose's flexibility was unbelievable. It was her best asset by far- but taking advantage of it was difficult. She may have been capable of doing any pose required of her, but she didn't want to. She didn't know that she was supposed to be in a pose, so Rose tended to try to get on with her day.

You would place her feet behind her head, but then she would decide that she wanted to go grab a drink. She would move to get up, moving her feet from their position, and ruining the pose unless you actively fought it. By 'fight' you meant you had to keep both hands on her thighs, holding her into position.

This tied-down both your hands- something you would like to avoid. You would much rather leave your hands free to roam.

It was a problem, but a fixable one. One day while Rose was at school, you visited the hardware store and bought ropes, nails, and frames. When she returned home, it was to a modified apartment.

Four harnesses were strung up in each of the three locations you fucked her most often. Her bed, the wardrobe next to her vanity, and the kitchen table. All that you had to do to put her in the position you wanted her in was tie her limbs to a piece of rope and move the ropes into position. Her limbs would follow.

Presently, Rose's delicate wrists were tied to the headboard, splaying her like an 'x.' Her legs were spread even wider into a perfect 't.' A cheer captured and frozen, ruined only by the model.

Rose looked exhausted. There were bags under her eyes and cum dribbled out of her cunt. You had held off from using her for the past week, saving all your energy for last night- the night before her test.

At the start, you hadn't realized the effect that you were having on Rose. Back then, you had been horny and she was an attractive girl. You would tie her up for the night and have your way with her, before going to sleep without untying her.

Given that Rose had her classes in the morning, whether she was able to get out of bed depended on whether you were woke up on time to let her out of bed... and whether you felt like a morning session was in order. Watching her eat cereal with cum as a substitute for milk was always a delight.

The effect these sessions would have on Rose should have been obvious from the start, but you had been distracted. It took a month before you noticed, and when you did, you stepped up your efforts.

You glance to the right and look at the mirror. Check to see if the ad you had placed there was still present. Rose had tried to throw it away four times already. Luckily, you had picked up a stack and were able to replace it whenever she got rid of it.

'Lingerie model wanted,' it read, the text in a large cursive font. Underneath is the picture of a gorgeous blonde posing seductively. At the bottom right was the name of the company looking for models, Wolford, as well as the day and time of the audition. November seventh- a whole two weeks from now.

You and Rose had different idea's about what her future ought to hold. She wanted to graduate from college and get a respectable job. You wanted to see how low you could make her sink.

A silent war had been waging over her fate, and it was one that Rose was losing. She wouldn't just be missing today's test. The rest of her week would be a repeat of today. Rose wouldn't be attending any one her midterms, guaranteeing that she would be failing this semester.

If she tried again, you would be happy to ensure that she failed again. Rose couldn't afford to do this indefinitely, especially given that your interference was also affecting her career. At this rate, they would let her go any day now.

Hopefully before November seventh. Losing her only source of income might be enough to push Rose into accepting the modeling gig- a good first step.

A glance at the clock. Nine-thirty. Far too late for Rose to try to take her test. You undo the bonds holding her in place.


Notes: The model is Lucy Doll.

This story is going to be more linear than my other threads, with an almost novel like structure. Part of it is going to be told through the POV of Rose, who gives you the rationalizations that everyone else is using for the things that are happening to her. As an example, she comments that her breakfast is always too salty and chalks it up to American breakfasts being different from what she's used too. When the POV switches to us, we comment that we enjoy replacing her milk with cum because we find the sight of her eating the gooey bites arousing.

If you're interested in this idea, support me at patreon.com/malkuthze. I currently have a lot of projects backed up. In addition to this thread, I am working on a Game of Thrones story line for Magical Manipulations (link: https://chyoa.com/chapter/No.736806), a One Piece story (link: https://chyoa.com/story/The-Adventures-of-a-Celestial-Dragon-%28One-Piece%29.29496), a time-stop thread in Humans and Homesteads (link: https://chyoa.com/chapter/Arc-Zero-%28Tutorial%29%3A-A-Visit-to-the-Airport.764191), and a few more projects. Beyond all that, I'm also starting a new story for RWBY. It's a Cardin get's mind control story (early draft avaliable on patreon: https://www.patreon.com/posts/41205220).

With all that in mind, I have to choose how to spend my time, and my patrons are a huge part of that. If you support me, I'll put out content that you want to see.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)