More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's your first move?

Arc Zero (Tutorial): A Visit to the Airport

You had followed your Monday schedule to the smallest detail. You had entered around 4:00 pm and ordered a coffee as always. You had smiled and chatted with the barista, as always. You had taken a seat at your normal spot, as always, and opened up your laptop to work on your homework as always. Then you reached for your watch and froze time.

Calmly, you reached into your bag and taken out a wad of post-it cards, and then framed the spot where you had been sitting. This would let you know where you needed to sit once more when you returned. You didn't write any reminders on the post-it's like you normally would. The reason you liked this cafe wasn't because of their food, but because they had no security camera's on the inside. Consequently, you didn't need to recreate your exact pose before restarting time, hence why you didn't bother with notes.

You reached within your bag and withdrew a pair of thick latex-free nitrile exam gloves and pulled them on. They would cover your fingerprints.

After you retrieved a few of your more common tools, you left. Your things remained in the same spot they had been. No one could steal them while the world was frozen and your watch had no upper limit for freezing time. You had tested that extensively; going three weeks in frozen time at one point.

You considered where you wanted to go and what you wanted to do. There was a high school not too far away- not yours of course- and after-school clubs should still be active. The high school was about twenty minutes away. There was an airport less than half-an-hour away, or you could head somewhere completely random. A glance showed an office building next to you.

What were you in the mood for? You consider the question for half-a-second before continuing onward. The airport it was. You arrived in good time and headed circled until you found one partially open and squeezed through, past the pedestrians. You had been here thrice before- too often given what you were doing.

You should probably change things up after this, lest you start up a pattern. You walk along and scan the area for women that you might like. The airport was packed, so it was no surprise that you found more than a few that were your type. You repeated your mantra to yourself as you worked, inspecting the females. No evidence. The watch stopped time, but that was all it did. In this era, that wasn't enough.

A touch led to fingerprints that could be lifted and matched back to a person. Sperm could be collected and matched back. Hair could be collected and matched. If the woman got pregnant and gave birth, the Y-chromosome of the infant would match the father. That could be traced back to you.

All of that would be unfortunate. You could evade arrest indefinitely with your watch, but you would rather not have to. Thanks to the time-stopping abilities at your disposal, you had been subtly cheating on every test that ended up in front of you, as well as every homework. Compare the answers of enough people, and eventually, you ended up with the correct answer. You hadn't gotten less than a hundred in a while.

If you kept this up, you had little doubt that you could cheat your way to the top of the world and make a fair chunk of cash. You could live a comfortable life with and without the watch, eventually. You would rather not lose that.

Eventually, you found a girl that was beautiful enough to meet your criteria. You checked her ticket- Rosa Smollet, inbound for the USA. Almost by default, you checked her hair and eye color. Black to your dirty blonde and blue to your green. Then without much hope, you glanced around, checking to see if she had a partner around. No luck. A cursory glance at her ring finger found it vacant.

You sighed, disappointed. "Welcome to the United States," you murmur before moving on.

The next girl that caught your attention was a beautiful Asian chick, looking for a seat at the waiting area. She looked even less like you than the first girl had, and also lacked a ring on her finger. You took out her ticket with bated breath before letting out a sigh of relief. Outbound. Flight 107, heading to Japan. Another glance gave you her name- Eva Tokomi.

There were two scenarios in which you could fuck a girl. Properly fuck a girl, at any rate. You could sodomize any woman you wanted. Same with getting blowjobs. If you fucked her pussy, however, you ran the risk of her getting pregnant. In that case, the infant would be tied to you by his Y-chromosome.

If you wanted to get away with that, you would have to either not give the mother a reason to go to the police or you would have to make sure the police wouldn't find anything. If the woman you were fucking or her boyfriend shared your features, then they would assume the child was theirs and not look into it, hence they wouldn't go to the police at all. It was why you checked whether Rosa had blonde hair, or whether her partner did.

The second scenario would be to ensure that the police didn't know where to look. If Eva did get pregnant from this encounter- which was low enough odds on its own- she would probably suspect that something was wrong. Probably, because once more, you didn't know anything about her sex life. If she had sex in the relevant time frame, it might derail her suspicions. If she didn't then there was a chance she would go to the police, but a low one. Less than twenty-nine percent in the states.

If she did, the odds of the police looking in the right spot would be low. Given how close this was to Eva's trip back to Japan, they might assume that the event occurred there, and not here. From there, the odds of it being tied to you were infinitesimally low. You weren't on any registers, after all, and as far as anyone knew, you were nowhere near Eva.

You had never seen her before. As far as anyone was concerned, you had neither means nor opportunity. The perfect crime.

You took a moment to look at her, your erection throbbing as you imagined what you would do with her.Then you got tired of looking and decided to feel.

Eva had been looking down at her phone, smiling at something on screen. You left the phone on the page it had been on, but moved it to a nearby table. You would put it back in her hands when you were done. Her hands, which had been holding the phone, was placed down by her side for the sake of convenience.

E

Her ass had been sticking out. You assumed that she had been in the process of sitting down when you had frozen time.

Regardless, you enjoyed grinding against you. Your gloves were still on, so you couldn't feel much but the sensations from your lower body were enough to keep you hard. You got rid of her shirt quickly. A single pull and it was over her head, exposing her tits to your hungry eyes. Two medium-brown nipples capped them off, a few shades darker than her tanned skin.

Her skirt followed shortly. You considered pulling it up and hitching it around her waist, but then you thought better of it. Didn't want to risk getting cum on it. A quick pull-down got rid of it, leaving her nude. Eva had already set up her seat, complete with leg rest. It'd be a shame to not use it.

Your first instinct is to push down on her upper back. That would slowly her to bend over so that you could balance her on the lounge. You don't do that.

Instead, you take advantage of her time-frozen posture to put her in a position Eva wouldn't be able to maintain otherwise. You pull her legs apart into a partial split, moving her legs as wide as possible to give you access to her pussy. To hold her up, you place her palms down on the cushion. That would support her when you couldn't. Finally, you decide you would like to see her face while fucking her, so you gently turn her head to face side-ways.

You circle her once. You wish you could take a picture, but you can't. No evidence, you repeat. None that could tie back to you.

3

Satisfied with your work, you undress. The first piece of clothing you discard is the damned gloves. Fingerprints on clothing and surfaces were a problem, but not so on skin. Prints on skin tended to disappear quickly. Once you redressed Eva, her skin would constantly be brushing against the clothes, which would serve to wipe them- and that was assuming that the prints were taken before she took a shower.

Given that you didn't expect them to realize that she had been fucked for nine months at a minimum, you didn't think that was a problem. With your hands-free, you play with your newest catch. Absentmindedly, you compare her to the other girls you had played with this week.

Her legs were better than Summer's, but not quite as good as the leaders of the cheer squad; Alyssa and Clair. Those bitches had toned legs. Your favorite ass belonged to Laina though. Her legs weren't as toned as the three girls you mentioned, but her ass was nice and round. Her breasts were a bit larger than all the other girls you mentioned, save for Clair. Experimentally, you tweaked a nipple and were pleased as it stiffened.

You had felt plenty of asses and tits before, however. If you wanted to do that, you could have done it at school. You were here for the whole course. You kneel and go to town on Eva's pussy- admittedly not for long. She tasted fine- slightly sweet but mostly tasteless- but you were impatient. You wanted to get on with fucking her. Part of the reason that you had put Eva in this pose was that with her pussy this spread, it was the loosest it would be.

Once more, you didn't know her dating history. For all you knew, she could be a virgin- or at least as tight as one- or she could be as loose as a porn star. Doing this would let you adjust as needed, moving her legs closer to make her tighter and wider to make her looser.

With her legs as far apart as they were, you decided that a minute of eating her out would be good enough. When you thought that she was wet enough, you rose to your feet, lined up, and thrust. She was loose- clearly not a virgin. Given how loose she was, you inferred that she had sex recently. Good.

That detail increased the odds of her being on birth control dramatically, preventing a pregnancy. It also guaranteed that if Eva did get pregnant, she would suspect her lover. It wouldn't be until she gave birth that had a chance of changing. It would depend on factors such as the features of Eva's lover and the features the baby was born with.

After a few minutes of thrusting, Eva's body reacted. Her cunt got wetter; juices mixing with your saliva to create a slippery passage. One that you could jackhammer into with no issue. The lack of friction was taking away from your pleasure more than enhancing it, however, and so you decided to fix that.

You pulled off for just a second to change her position. You pushed down on her upper back, forcing her onto the seat. First, you adjusted her upper-body. You placed her hands near the front of the seat, propping her up. Once more, you turned her head towards you so you could look at her as you fucked her.

Then you adjusted her lower-back. Her legs, you pulled together closer, centimeter by centimeter. You thrust while you do it. Optimally, she would be tight enough for you to feel it, but not so tight that you couldn't bottom out into her. Eventually, you got her into the perfect pose and resumed plowing into her in earnest.

2

While you thrust, you kiss her gently. No marks, no evidence. To that same end, you avoid her delicious looking lips. Eva was wearing a gorgeous pink lipstick and if you kissed her, you ran the risk of it smudging.

Instead, you focus on her tanned skin. Your first kiss lands on the corner of her mouth, a mere few centimeters from her lips. Every subsequent kiss moved you further and further. The next would land on her cheeks and the one after on her neck. You don't bite. Hickey's were evidence. You do lick, however. Your tongue ran along the length of her neck, claiming her as yours.

It was a weak claim. One that no one would ever see. One that you would erase long before you resumed time.

As you cum insider her, you can't help but muse that you want to claim her in a far more permanent manner than that. The idea of her bearing your child to term was an arousing one. For the briefest of seconds, you imagine not cleaning her up properly. Of only cleaning the outside and not the inside. Of letting her go through her multi-hour commute to Japan with your seed inside her.

Then the second of insanity passes and you come to your sense. With a sigh, you pick up the roll of tissue paper you brought with you and pull off two thin slices. You position it right under where the two of you were joined. On the count of three, you pulled out. A spurt of sperm followed you out but landed on the tissue. It was followed by more oozing out. When the leak stopped, you patted her cunt a few times with the napkin, making sure the outside was clean.

Then you went to work on the inside. To keep yourself clean, you reposition Eva, pulling her forward and turning her so that she was facing you. You splayed her legs to either side of you, and plunged her hands into her cunt, before moving them apart. Before you, her pussy lay open.

s

You were almost tempted to start fucking her again. You don't of course. With so many women around you, wasting multiple cum shots on one was asinine. Instead, you thrusted the used tissue as deep into her cunt as it would go before holding it there. When you were confident that she was as dry as she would get, you pulled it out.

For the first time, you touch her mouth. You are careful not to smudge the make-up as you gently pry her jaw open. You were helped by her open-mouthed smile. A push up on the upper column, a push down on the lower and you had your hole. You tear the cum soaked tissue into small segment and place them between her open lips. You might not have been able to get a blowjob from her without leaving evidence, but you could still make her drink your cum in a form. The thought made you smile.

More importantly, the cum soaked tissues were evidence. If you threw them in the trash and they were found, they could be used to tie you back to the scene. Much safer to dispose of them, and tissues were very easy to digest.

It only took them a few seconds for the paper to grow soggy. Once it did, you pushed the paper back until Eva swallowed reflexively to clear her throat. The evidence disappeared down her gullet. The rest followed soon after.


Notes: I am taking a summer class in forensic science. This is the end result. Slightly different time-stop story than usual in that it features a paranoid MC. One who is deathly afraid of getting caught.

Options for the next chapter: I should note that both chapters are still part of the tutorial. The primary purpose of this is to demonstrate the precautions the MC takes when dealing with women that he has to interact with on a day-to-day basis, as opposed to strangers he will never see again. Also, this universe is as compliant with the 'canon' that Swallows999 made as possible. This means that at school, your being bullied by Veronica, for instance. Beyond this, all your classmates/teachers/headmasters are the same, as well as their relationship to you.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)