More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What antics do you get into throughout the school day?

A bit of freezing fun throughout the day.

[Author’s Note: There is no direct sex in this chapter, but there is extensive female-nudity and plenty of humiliated teen girls.]

You started your boring day at school with English class with Alexis Finklehorn, your bitch condescending teacher. After dropping three thick loads of long pent-up sperm in those hot girls this morning, you take it pretty easy and rest during her lecture, taking a short 45-minute nap like you do every day back before you even had the power to stop-time. Miss Finklehorn didn’t care enough to rouse you from your slumber and simply ignored you, much like a large portion of the school. As you wake up and listen to the morning announcements, you realize you forgot your history binder for next class in your locker! You were just so damn horny after seeing those ladies in swimsuits.

After the bell rings, you dash over to your locker and twirl the combination in, taking a glance up at the girl next to you. Her name was Liana, a real knock-out 18 year-old that was in your grade. She had nice bronze skin that she tanned every week (you would know, saving many of those bikini pictures to your hard drive) with beautiful long brown hair. Meeting your lustful gaze, she gives you a dirty look. “What the fuck are you looking at?” She sneers coldly as she slaps her locker shut, a mistake she wouldn’t make again! Pressing the red “Stop” button, you decide to deliver justice!

…

Your empty testicles are tapped out for the day, but that won’t stop you from having some naughty fun! You give Laina a good grope on her lovely teen tits, squeezing them through her shirt and flipping up her pink skirt as you her tight bottom. After feeling up her frozen body, you strip the bitch out of her clothes and shove the useless fabric into her locker, leaving just her pink sneakers. Now that time is stopped, you can freely ogle your stunning class mate as she stands in place completely naked. Laina has pretty pink medium-sized nipples topping her perfect breasts and you see she keeps her precious pussy shaved.

Not forgetting to remember this moment forever, you snatch your phone out of your pocket and take plenty of erotic pictures, scoring shots of every inch of her nude teen body and her spread pink vagina. Resetting her back in her original position of closing her locker, you allow time to progress again…

…

“Jesus, you’re such a creep.” Laina mutters as her locker slams closed, completely oblivious to the fact that she was naked in school. “Why don’t you take a picture, it’ll last longer.” Right she was! Putting her hands on her bare hips, she flashes you a smug expression, unaware of her state of undress. The other kids in the hallway start to notice that their classmate is completely naked with her bare tits and shaved pussy out.

“Holy shit! Laina’s got no clothes on!” People murmur as they snap pictures on their cellphones, providing many young boys with spank bank material for the rest of their high school career and beyond. Frowning, the exposed teen finally looks down at her body and realizes she’s showing everyone her private parts!

“What the fuck! I’m naked!” She shrieks, the poor stark-naked teen attracting even more attention to her embarrassing predicament. “Shit! Wh-where are my clothes?”

“Hey Laina, I think you locked your clothes in your locker…” You smirk and advise her, much to her horror. She whips around and frantically tries to put in her locker combination, a feat which unfortunately for her… requires a hand! Deciding that she needed to protect the most important part of her modesty, she smothers her bald pink cunt with her free hand and lets her bare tits hang free and visible for all her peers. You don’t think her face can burn any brighter with shame as her fingers desperately try to input the correct combination. All the while her classmates are laughing at her and making sure to take plenty of pictures of her luscious bare ass and her heaving chest. After finally opening her locker she snatches her mysteriously placed clothes and rushes to the girl’s bathroom, not before you stop time again and trip her! She falls flat on her face and gives people a great view as she stands up, her pretty pussy lips visible from behind as she stumbles away from prying eyes. Cycling through your recent pictures on your cellphone, you salivate at the great shots you got of Laina in all her glory before heading to your next class.


The long, exhausting day of school was finally over. Despite the fact that your watch could stop and start time, there did not seem to be any options to fast-forward or go back… not that you were complaining! You give your magical watch a light smooch: this thing was great! Just the other day you were a nerdy virgin that was getting bullied every day in school, now you’ve fucked hot girls and you have plenty of naked pictures of your beautiful female classmates.

After the last bell rings, you head out into the hallway and round the corner, just in time to see two sexy volleyball players! Claire Bennet was the captain of the school’s volleyball team and her best friend Alyssa was her right-hand woman, both notoriously mean to their freshman players and absolutely gorgeous. Last year, they hazed a poor girl by stripping her naked and tying her hands behind her back before tossing her outside the school during practice. You had been lucky enough to have detention that day and got an eyeful of naked girl parts before she ran off in humiliation. As you recall that fine day you feel a foot jut out and cause you to trip! You fall into a heap on the floor as other students chuckle at your misfortune. Looking up, you see the culprit, none other than Claire herself, along with her amused apprentice.

“You should watch where you’re going John, I think you scuffed Claire’s sneaker!” Alyssa cackled as the two beautiful 18 year-old brunettes laughed merrily at you, not knowing what was in store for them! As you stagger up, you resist the temptation to stop time just yet, people my start to see a trend if you were to do so immediately! You feign defeat as your shoulders slump and you look down at the ground, holding back a mischievous grin as you walk away. As you round the corner, you hear Alyssa announcing to the crowd of kids, “Come to the bake sale today, all the proceeds go to the volleyball team! Whoo!”

…

After stopping time, you hustle back to the scene of the crime, spotting your tormentors along the lockers as they try to garner attention to their bake sale. An excellent opportunity for some butt naked humiliation! You start off by pointing their slender arms upwards so that you can pull off their matching varsity hoodies. You casually toss them onto the tiled floor, starting a clothing pile you would be throwing in the trash later. The next articles of clothing to go are their thin blouses, revealing their lovely bra-clad breasts. You take your time in stripping their jeans off, leaving their pink and blue panties on as you slide the pants off their sneakers. Unable to resist those petite pairs of tits, you savagely tear their bras off, letting their teen breasts hang free. You instinctively wrap your lip around one of Claire’s nipples, slobbering over them like a dog as you suck the flavor out of the dark saucer. You crudely feel the frozen girl up while she stands almost completely naked, shoving your hand down her panties and fingering her sweet young slit. She still has that cruel smile that she wore when she tripped you, despite her the fact that she was naked in school. You decide to comment with the embarrassment by dragging their panties to their knees, posing them as if they were the ones undressing themselves. Scampering around a wall and throwing their clothes into a large trash can, you restart time…

…

“This afternoon at 2:30 PM, right here at school!” Claire obliviously added with a huge smile to her friend’s previous statement as if no time passed at all. The two girls were stooped down with their fingers tugging their underwear to their knees as the other students finally started to realize what they were doing.

“Whoa, Claire and Alyssa are stripping naked!” The spectators started to cheer as the two girls looked at each other in confusion, inspecting the other one’s threadbare body.

“Claire, you don’t have any clothes on!”

“Wha- Y-you don’t have any clothes on either!” The two sexy nude teens screamed as they tried to cover up their natural born assets, fruitlessly barring their arms across their exposed breasts and pulling their panties back up into place. With the tables turned, you push further and stop time once again…

…

Rushing back over to the naked volleyball girls, you move their small feminine hands and strip their panties off, stashing them in your pocket for “future use”. You get in a good fondle of their bare breasts and tight pussies, tracing your finger along their erogenous zones, as they stand in the school hallway in just their sneakers. Not settling with just getting a good grope, you place the two time stopped female athletes next to each other and roughly shove your fingers up their pristine vaginas, giving them a hard finger fuck. You piston your hand into their cunts hard and fast, listening to the squishing of their slippery wet folds as you pleasure them, no doubt forcing them to orgasm when they become unfrozen. You take your sticky wet fingers out and wipe them off in their hair before putting them in another ridiculous sexy pose, this time making sure to proudly expose their beautiful nude bodies. You put them in a cheering stance, their fingers outstretched in a V high in the air meeting in the middle as they hold hands. Snickering, you beat a hasty retreat and press the green “Go” button.

…

The students in the hall get an awesome eyeful of a very naked Claire and Alyssa, both of whom rotate their head in confusion, realizing they were in another lewd position. The mind-numbing pleasure of your fingering suddenly hits them a few seconds later as their eyes go wide and their mouths gape open. They involuntarily climax as they continue holding their stance, their hands intertwined as they feel their best friend orgasming. Their spasming slender legs can’t hold them up for very long as they tumble downwards into a puddle of their own juices.

Confidently that they had been humiliated enough, you finally decide to head to your locker to pack up. As you get your jacket and manage your backpack, deciding what binders needed to be taken home and what could stay, you pondered what you should do at the moment. After forcing those bitchy volleyball players to orgasm in front of their classmates, your cock was threatening to tear itself out of your pants. The real question was… where to go to get some relief?

Where do you go?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)