More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Swallows999 Swallows999

What do you do at school?

Drop by the morning all-girls swim team practice.

You read the news on your smartphone all the way to school, catching up on daily events and such. While doing so, you think about the erotic adventures you can embark on at school, there were just so many possibilities!

As you step off the bus, you notice a large gathering of women entering the school pool (yes, you’re that high school with a swimming pool) all of whom are dressed in matching one-piece navy blue swim suits. Ah, the early morning swim practice, an excellent target for your perverted time-stopping antics! You figure that they had just completed the morning run and were not transitioning to the swimming portion. You enter the school with the rest of the students that rode the bus, heading to your locker first to unload and pack your bag.

After stopping by your locker to gather the books and binders you need for the first half of your day, you place them outside the indoor entrance to the school pool. With your testicles at maximum capacity again, you press the red “Stop” button on your watch.

You peek through the heavy double doors and instantly smell the chlorine of the pool. You take a deep whiff since you had always enjoyed the unique scent for some reason. You see a large assortment of girls, all in different positions and stances, some swimming, others stretching, and yet more resting on the bleachers. All of the ladies are ripe for the picking, toned athletic slim bodies that were to die for. Salivating, you go ahead and enact the prank part of your plan: stripping them all stark naked!

With the scissors you pulled from your locker, you go around to each girl frozen in time. You waste no time, quickly shredding through straps and fabric.

Snip! Snip! Snip!

Like an ice cream wrapper, you peel off their swim suits one by one, revealing the sexy nude teen bodies underneath. You decide to hold off on groping them, instead choosing to strip them all naked first, but honestly, who can resist copping a feel? You don’t find any girl with particularly big tits or luscious asses, but each girl has her own special beauty. You sneak in a quick fondle of their time stopped breasts and a pinch of the ass while you prowl around stripping the hapless female swimmers of their clothing.

You grab your phone and make sure to take plenty of pictures of the naked girls, they bodies frozen in place as you get shots of their bare tits and exposed pussies. Every swimmer is completely shaved, not a whisker rests above their tight 18 year-old vaginas. You make sure to pose the frozen girls so that they’re spreading their pink pussy lips with their fingers, getting pictures that were as intimate as possible, capturing every little detail of their private parts to be uploaded to your computer later (and maybe even online!).

You get to work molesting each of them, feeling up their lovely unrestrained breasts, teasing the dark areola around it with your fingers while feeling their soft wet skin, caressing every inch of their nude feminine bodies. You run your hands through their soaked hair, rubbing down their bare shoulders and give each one a sloppy tongue kiss, making sure to remember their lewd taste. Thank god for all-female sport teams! You start to work on some of their splayed pussies, which they held open with their own frozen hands. In the massive school pool room, all you hear is the obscene sex noises of your fingers defiling their young sopping cunts, loud squishing echoes off the walls to no one except you. You feel many of them orgasm on your fingers, their taut vaginal walls squeezing down on your devious invasive digits while they stare ahead still petrified in time. You watch streaks of girl cum leaking from their teen cunts, which of course they were still spreading apart. You decide that it’s finally your own turn for some sexual release!

Gently pulling a young raven-haired girl over, you’re entranced by her physical beauty. She has short hair, going down only slightly below her small ears. With a cute sophisticated face, you hastily get her on her knees, praying to all the gods that she knew to suck cock subconsciously. You open her little mouth and push inwards onto her warm wet tongue, waiting anxiously to see her body’s natural reaction. Answering your prayers, you feel her lips close down and feel the suction begin as she starts to suck you off. You groan in sexual pleasure as you hold her slick wet hair, her head voraciously bobbing on your cock as her cheeks hollow. Her enthusiastic tongue swabs over your engorged prick, giving it a thorough spongy massage in her mouth with great emphasis on your cockhead as she flicks it again and again. Her vigorous young mouth noisily slurps down your shaft as she coaxes out your cum. You grunt as your balls tighten up and you start roughly face fucking her, forcing the tip of your cock to kiss the back of her throat. With one last surge of pleasure, you blast a thick creamy load of sperm into her mouth, flooding every crevice with fresh spunk. Her pouty soft lips tighten their seal as she keeps every drop in her hungry mouth. Strangely, or perhaps not, she does not swallow, opting instead to keep your gooey load of semen in her open mouth. She has a dead-eyed stare as she looks forward, her pearly white teeth poking out of the sea of cum like little islands.

With such an erotic sight and so many athletic beauties to play with, your cock quickly rises to the occasion once more. You grab a tall, toned olive skinned girl with long brown hair that stretched down to her shoulders. She wasn’t ugly in any sense or overly muscular, but she had the full, curvaceous body of a dedicated athlete. You lay the naked girl on her back along one of the bleachers, you make sure to have a quick fondle of her brown-skinned breasts, tapping and jiggling them like a kitten playing with a toy. Walking back to the herd of nude high schoolers, you grab a second girl, a gorgeous pale-skinned swimmer with short red-hair. She was nice and compact, with freckles lightly dotting her face and breasts. You pick her up and bring her back to the bleachers, placing her face down onto the other girl, their teen tits smushing together erotically. Your mouth is practically salivating as you look at the two stone-faced girls sandwiched in front of you.

Though you think they were already wet from getting fingered before, you quickly decide to eat out both girls, your tongue tracing their labias and wrapping around their clit. Tasting their sweet juices, you position your cock in front of the first hole push in. You choose the red-haired girl first, thrusting deep into her exquisite pussy. The pleasure is mind numbing as your cock explores her vice-like pussy. Hammering hard and fast, her wet folds clings to your shaft as you fuck the frozen swimmer, the body of the brown-skinned girl jiggling below her. After a few more thrusts, you pull your cock out and plunge into the bottom pussy, groaning as you feel her tight snatch resisting your manhood as you charge forward and break her hymen, stealing her virginity. Her cunt walls are well lubricated with her love juices and you revel in the sensation of this new teen pussy that was milking your shaft. You take turns with the two time stopped girls, their faces frozen in neutral expressions as you alternate between fucking their tight slick vaginas. You second load quickly comes boiling up your cock as you bottom out inside the brunette and blast a thick rope of sperm into her fertile 18 year-old womb. Fighting through the urge to stay in her snug slit, you pull your spurting cock out and creampie the red-head as well, blasting the rest of your load into her. You make a gooey mess of sperm all over their sex holes, man-seed liberally leaking out.

With empty balls, you quickly hide behind the hollow end of the bleachers, chuckling to yourself as you press the green “Go” button on your watch.

For the first few seconds many of the girls continue as normal, walking along the poolside and talking with their friends, oblivious to their nudity.. Suddenly, they get quiet as the pleasure hits their brains from your relentless fingering earlier. The room suddenly fills with the lewd cries of pleasure from the entire girls swim team, their hips bucking against an invisible lover as they orgasm. The two or three girls you left in the pool look around in confusion as their watch their stark naked team mates climax hard. It sounds like a giant lesbian orgy from where you are behind the bleachers, your phone recording the entire show. You see the short-haired girl you fed your cock still on her knees as she swallows something strange. Her tongue laps up her lips as she tries to identify the familiar taste. As for the two girls you fucked, though they try to resist, they orgasm on top of each other, feeling one another’s soft feminine skin as their eyes roll back. All of the pleasure you gave them from fucking hits them at the same second, dazing them as juices squirt out of their love holes.

Not wanting to get caught, you stop time again and run back to the entrance and pick up your school supplies. With a broad grin and an entire day of school still ahead of you, you walk to your first class!

What antics do you get into throughout the school day?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)