More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

What's next?

Experienced Route

Inwardly, Emily cursed that her mother actually paid attention to messages from her school. Emily further cursed that her mother was the type to start seeing patterns where none existed. Her mother had done the same thing when three kids had been caught doing heroin behind the school. She had sat Emily down, and given her a long lecture on why were bad.

That had been annoying. This promised to be mortifying.

Emily would rather not go through it if she could help it. Despite expecting it to be largely futile, she tried one more time to get her mother to listen. When she went to speak, however, all that came out of her mouth were unintelligible sounds, courtesy of the face fucking you had been giving her. "Ghack. Akkk. Afff."

Rather than convincing her mother to stop, all it did was get Samantha to frown. "I raised you better than that. Use words when I talk to you, young lady."

"Sorry mom," she coughed out as you pulled out. "I had something stuck in my throat. And really this isn't necessary. I-"

"It's completely necessary," Samantha interrupted. "This recent bout of pregnancy among the student body have your father and me concerned. We want to make sure you're not making the same mistake."

"Oh, she's going to be getting pregnant alright." Your soft words are drowned out by Emily's louder protests. "The only question is who is going to be getting pregnant first. You or her." Slowly, languidly, you make your way from the daughter to the mother.

When you had first gotten your power, you had randomly wandered around, looking for hot women to fuck. The problem was that you lived in America, where thirty-five percent of the population suffered from obesity. Even among the non-obese population, the truly hot women were a rarity. After a while, you decided on a more methodical approach than randomly walking around.

You went to the local high school and took note of where the senior classes were. You then made a point to visit them one at a time, noting down the hottest girls. Afterwards, you would shadow them, fucking them in class and following them home to continue having fun with them. The logic to this was that it helped you get both hot teens and vintage quality MILFs.

The mothers had given their daughters half their genes, after all. If the daughter was hot, then the mother was probably hot too, right? As an added factor, a young daughter increased the odds of a young mother.

The logic didn't always pay off, but it did for some of your favorite couples. Among them were Emily and Samantha.

Emily Vasquez, who had first gotten your attention, was a cheery eighteen year old. She was energetic and quick to smile, showing her pearly white teeth. Her eyes were a dark chocolate and she had reddish-brown hair that switched to black depending on the lighting. She was petite, standing at 5' 4'' and rocking cute A cup tits. With her thin waist, you wouldn't be surprised if she weighed less than a hundred pounds.

Emily

Once you followed her home, you found that her mom was every bit a treasure.

Samantha Vasquez was even shorter than her daughter, standing at an even five feet. Her tits were bigger, however. Objectively, you knew that she was sporting a 28B cup, from having checked her bra. On her tiny frame, it looked bigger. You weren't sure how old she was, and suspected she might be a teen parent. If nothing else, Samantha didn't look older than mid thirties.

Samantha

You listened in, amused, as they continued to discuss the other women you had knocked up. You had been busy recently, and with so many women getting pregnant in the same vicinity, someone was bound to suspect something was up. They couldn't suspect you, of course. Your powers made sure of that. Instead, they came to a different conclusion.

As you reached Samantha, Emily was happy to explain. "The last batch of birth control the school bought was faulty. The company tried to save money by replacing some of the birth control pills with substitutes. The school is suing the company, but the parents..." You tuned out her words- you had heard them all before. Instead, you focused on the beauty before you.

"I missed you," you murmured while undoing her top and letting her tits slip-free. They weren't as perky as Emily's. There was a little weight to them, a little sag. It didn't make them any less beautiful. You preferred Samantha's to Emily's. It was part of why you were determined to impregnate her.

Your powers bubbled as you strengthened it's effect absentmindedly. It had become a reflex action for you. If you had left it at the base level, Emily might have noticed that her mother's top was open and commented on it. A bit of strengthening and it appeared unremarkable. No more worthy of notice than the process of opening a door.

You let go of Samantha's tits. You had tried to get a tit-job from her before, but it didn't quite work. She might be a bit larger than her daughter, but she wasn't large enough to manage it. That was fine. After a while, you had figured out which women were best at what and planned accordingly. If you wanted a tit-job from a Latina you would have visited the Rodriguez's and if you wanted the best tit-job overall, the O'Donnel's would be a good pick.

You didn't though- not today. And so you came here.

You let your hands trail down, fixing them on Samantha's hips. A pull her to stand, and a push her over the table. She came down on her elbows, rattling the cups and plates as she came down. She didn't even pause in her speech. You didn't mind. Another move pulled down her pants, exposing her ass and cunt.

The Vasquez women had their own appeal. In Emily's case, you liked to cum on her face after fucking her mouth. Watching her smile with your cum drying on her was... arousing. In Samantha's case, her value lay between her legs.

It felt odd complimenting a woman for being loose, but that was Samantha's strength. After having popped nearly a hundred cherries, you realized that virgins were overrated. It was a struggle to fit your dick into them. At most, you could get a few inches before having to go back out, slowly working your way in. A couple of sessions fixed most problems, but even then, it wasn't the same as fucking a proper whore like Samantha.

You plunge in without ceremony. You had done this three times this week with Samantha and countless times with other women. A benefit to not having to sleep. Ceremony was unneeded. For her part, Samantha gasped, adjusting to your sudden intrusion, before continuing as though nothing had happened.

"We can't afford to have a teen pregnancy, Emily. It would be disastrous for our family's reputation, especially on an election year." Samantha didn't need to say anymore. By the grimace on Emily's face, it was clear that she had caught on to her mother's train of thought.

Emily's father was a Republican legislator. He was fairly straight-laced as far as conservatives went, espousing Christian ideals such as staying chaste until marriage and what have you. He also took a hard anti-abortion stance. If his daughter got pregnant, it would put him in a sticky situation.

If Emily carried the baby to term, she would start showing in three months. Once the media got wind of it, it would make Mr. Vasquez's Christian positions ring hollow. If she got an abortion and the media found out, it would make his pro-life position seem hypocritical.

It was something you were counting on. You imagined that of the seven women you had impregnated, at least three or four would go on to have an abortion. You didn't mind. All it would mean was that they'd remain tight a bit longer and you'd get to knock them up a second time. And maybe a third, depending on how determined they were to not have children.

Emily and Samantha, however, were supposed to be a done deal. You had checked Samantha's birth control and it turned out to be of the same brand as the eon that the school gave their students. You saw the opportunity for what it was and had already replaced the pills with placebo's while replacing her husband in her bed. You would be surprised if Samantha wasn't already pregnant.

Did you want to cum in her again? Your load could be better spent on Emily. You hadn't fucked her cunt nearly as much as you had her mothers. Consequently, you were fairly sure that Emily wasn't pregnant while her mother was. If your goal was to watch the mother and daughter grow full with your children, then you should cum in Emily instead of giving Samantha another creampie.

Ultimately, your lack of self-control made your decision for you. You had been thrusting steadily while the two women talked, every plunge causing a slapping sound to echo as flesh met flesh. Her soft ass felt good against your hips, providing a decent amount of cushion. Her cunt gripped you expertly, fluctuating around you. It gave way when you thrust in and clung to you when you drew back, begging you to stay.

You had started to feel your balls tighten and stopped to take a deep breath, waiting for the feeling to pass so that you could switch to Emily. It didn't pass- and it was Emily's fault. She had gone on to mention that she hadn't had a boyfriend in months. No one had fucked her; ergo she couldn't be pregnant.

As far as Emily knew, it was true too. But your powers worked retroactively as well as proactively.

When Emily did get pregnant, it would appear to her that she had a boyfriend she was sleeping with all this time. This would, in turn, ensure that everyone from Emily to her parents would believe she lied in this discussion. Yet another way in which you would be ruining her life- something you found to be uncomfortably erotic.

Sensing your orgasm rising and realizing you wouldn't be able to stop it, you did the only thing you could do. You thrust in as deep as you could before giving Samantha another helping of seed, deep inside her cunt. Your vision was replaced by black spots and a bout of dizziness came over you as you discharged; leaving you breathing heavily, hunched over into the back of her neck.

"And I wanted to save my first load for Emily too," you murmured, disappointed. It was too bad, but there was nothing to be done about it. It was to your good fortune that the orb nearly got rid of your refractory period, allowing you to get hard nearly instantly once more. After you steadied yourself, you pulled yourself out and walked back around the table towards Emily.

Samantha continued talking in the position you left her; bent over the table with your discharge oozing out of her cunt and trailing down her long legs. It was a beautiful sight, but it was one that could be made better.

You had fucked Samantha bent over, but with Emily, you took a different approach. You stood her up and pushed her on to the table in a crude missionary style. Because of how small the table was, her face ended up directly underneath her mothers. Unable to see anything wrong with the situation, the two women adjusted accordingly, Samantha looking down and Emily up. If you Samantha's head down, the two would be engaged in a forbidden kiss.

Emily's legs were left hanging off the table. You fixed that by bending her double so that her cunt was even tighter. You appreciated her mother's ability to handle all of you and were determined to ensure that the daughter would learn the same skills. One way or the other.

You thrust in and met immediate resistance. You ignored it and kept thrusting. You could tell that she hadn't been used often enough by how she pushed against you- a consequence of you preferring her mouth to her other holes. You don't t let that stop you- to stop here would be admitting defeat. Instead, you thrust harder. Your decision drew a pronounced scream from Emily, one that was followed by many more.

" You'll get used to it," you grunted as you thrust into her even harder. "You'll get used to it just like your mother did." Another wail from her. "Just like all your friends did. And just like all their mothers did."

Emily didn't reply to you save for her reaction to getting fucked. It didn't help that you took the opportunity to lean down and capture one of her nipples into your mouth before sucking harshly. She squirmed and mewled when you fucked her softly, whimpered and screamed when you fucked her roughly. All of it served to arouse you.

You finished inside her at around the same time that her mother finished lecturing her on why her getting pregnant would be bad.


Note: Support me on patreon at: patreon.com/malkuthze

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)