More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Acorn142 Acorn142

Who will you start with?

Thieves Caleb and Maggie Hansen

Caleb Hansen made his way home after a long, unproductive day. At 40 years of age, he was still at his prime, physically, and with a lifetime of experience as a thief, he should be at the top of his game, but this was a total shithole of a day.

It started with a promising opportunity. Seeing the guard for the local bank at the tavern, it was an easy enough thing to snag the guard’s keys while he was chatting up the barmaid. Somewhere along the way those keys disappeared, though. If Caleb had to guess, it was one of those street urchins he bumped into at lunch. Despite his best efforts at protecting his pockets, those street thieves always managed to find new ways to lift valuables from unsuspecting targets.

With the bank keys gone, so were his hopes of scoring a big take that would put him and Maggie in money for the rest of their lives.

Maggie. Just the thought of having to tell her about the lost opportunity made him sick. From the moment he grabbed those keys, he started imagining her reaction when she found out what he had done. He figured she’d be so excited that they wouldn’t leave their bed for days.

Maggie was something special. The same age as Caleb, Maggie could easily pass for 28, especially if she tried to dress for the part. They have known each other all their lives and quickly discovered neither of them was called to a life of law and order. Whereas Caleb excelled at outright thievery, Maggie was a better hand at the con game — liberating targets of their valuables through elaborate deceptions or seduction.

What Caleb really liked about Maggie was how turned on she got at the prospect of a successful theft. As teenagers he learned that telling her about his criminal activity and plans was far more effective foreplay than anything else. They have been married for almost 20 years, and if anything, her sexual appetite has only increased with time.

Fortunately, Caleb did not have a problem with Maggie’s use of her feminine charms for achieving her success in crime. In fact, he rather enjoyed coming home and hearing about the latest guy his wife seduced. Many is the time he excitedly banged Maggie, listening to her describe how she handled the mayor’s cock or wrapped her legs around the waist of a traveling businessman. As long as she still spread her legs for him and helped bring in the rent money, Caleb wasn’t threatened in the least by Maggie’s unending sexual appetite.

Today, however, he was confident there would be no excited lovemaking. Losing those keys was a rookie mistake. It was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and Caleb blew it.

He walked dejectedly into the house and was greeted by his wife. He couldn’t even look at her, so low were his spirits.

“I hope you had a profitable day today, Dear. If not, we may need to think about moving again. Worse, I may even need to get a job.”

Maggie guided her husband to the sofa and sat down beside him. “Tell me about your day,” she said, rubbing his back.

As Caleb recounted the disasterous day, Maggie listened silently. As he described losing the keys, she stopped rubbing her husband’s back and stiffened. Then, abruptly, she rose and left the room.

Caleb put his head in his hands and moaned. He knew she would be upset, but he never expected her to react this way.

Moments later he opened his eyes and saw Maggie’s feet on the floor in front of him. “I have something to show you,” she said, her voice curiously neutral. “What do you make of these?”

Caleb lifted his head and looked at Maggie’s outstretched hand. Blinking and shaking his head, he swallowed and asked, “Where on earth?”

In her hand, Maggie held the keys to the bank!

“Maggie! How—?”

“So they ARE the keys you are talking about!” said Maggie, with barely-suppressed excitement. “When I took them, I had no idea what they were for, but you never pass up a chance to take keys.”

“But where did you get them?” Caleb asked, still mystified.

Maggie grinned. “I’ll tell you. After you left the house this morning, I tried to decide whether to go to the marketplace or do some housework....”

Which did she decide to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)