More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3

Which did she decide to do?

Going Shopping ...

Maggie recalled that she went "Shopping", which you knew that she went looking to score anything worth value.

As Maggie continued, "So I went to the market place, and soon I saw one of the street urchins running past me while continuing looking back. I knew then that he held something of value, so I followed him for blocks, when I finally saw him stop in one of the dimly lit back alleyways, I pretended to be pleasuring myself, while getting louder untill I faked a huge orgasm. I knew that even young, even though he was a street urchin, that he would be intrested ... and sure enough he walked over to me and simply watched me, that was until I said, "Oh my ... did you want any of this ?" And that was enough to have him strip from the waist down, so I proceeded to fall down to my knees and lick his young dick before engulfing his young cock and blowing him ... after he had cum hard in my mouth, like so many other boys, he slipped into a nice restful sleep ... where I then searched his pockets and found the keys, I went ahead and took the few gold coins and a few trinkets of jewelry. "

.... "And so that brings us up to date" Hearing her story got me excited and as a celebration, we made love right thete on the couch.

After we had rested, she turned to me and asked, "So when do we get to work, it will have to be soon before the morning comes." I agreed and said, “Let’s go now and do this.”

Go to the Bank or does something happen on the way ... ?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)