More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Meddabee Meddabee

Do your siblings have any other plans in store for you today?

They turn you into a statue

Your siblings spent the rest of the day plotting inside their room while you where studying in yours.

As you wake up in the middle of the night, you swear you could see that cock at the edge of your peripheral vision, but the instant you focus on it it disappear.

You sight, feeling a bit dizzy from all that studying probably. You don’t think to much about it before going back to bed.

As you wake up in the morning, you try to streach only to find that you couldn’t move a muscle. Your eyes where already wide open yet you could swear you had been asleep until only moments ago.

You try to move, to look around anything, but your body refuses to move even an inch. The only thing you could do was think.

You use your limited view to try and identify your location, only to realize that you where in you siblings room.

Just as you become aware of that fact you hear the door open and hear both of your siblings come through the door.

“Well now, looks like it really worked!” Said your sister as she gave you a 360 look. “She really is giving us that same pose as before!” She said, extatique that something was working.

Your brother’s hands start roaming around your body. “Yeah, she’s stuck in the same pose she took while she was stripteasing.” He said, groping your left asscheek.

What? What where they talking about? Sure, you always took that pose while stripteasing but it wasn’t like this was the first time you had done that for them.

You silently yelp as your brother spreads your asscheeks and starts rubbing your asshole while your sister starts doing the same for your cunt. Both penetrating you at the same time with 2 of their fingers.

You still can move, a smile is still stuck on your face as your two siblings finger fuck you to orgasm.

“Well, how’bout a test run?” Your sister suggested as she unzipped her pants. Your brother said nothing but you could hear him also unzip his pants.

You scream silently and without being able to change your facial expression as your two siblings penetrated you with their cocks.

They proceed to fuck you to orgasm and as both of them cum inside you, you also orgasm explosively on they cocks, the smile never leaving your face.

Before any on the cum could escape from your holes, your sister shoves to plugs inside of them, your body unconsiously clenching around them as they keep the cum inside of you.

“Now then, I guess we leave her here to orgasm for a little while?” Your sister asked your brother cheekily as she turned on both plug to revile them to both be vibrators, both set to high speed vibrating.

As you start cumming rapidly, both of you siblings abandon you to your fate as you still can move and now have two vibrators up your holes and lots of cum inside of them.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)