More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by boobsmckenzie boobsmckenzie

What fun suggestion did your brother lay out for you?

What suggestion? I always do sexy stripteases!

(Trans girl ahead. You have been warned.)

Instead your study session you find yourself moving over to your closet and selecting the sexiest outfit you own. Normally you only wear the miniskirt and button down top that barely qualifies as a bra for particularly well hung boyfriends, but you can't seem to stop yourself from changing. You slide on a little black thong with the word "BITCH" across the front in white plastic jewels, followed by some sheer stockings, and slip into your favorite pair of fuck me heels.

"What the hell...?" you whisper to yourself as you stride over to your dresser and grab some fresh makeup. Somehow this feels wrong. You have a test for your psych class in two days! Why do you suddenly feel like dressing up? But your protests are swept away by another tingle in your brain, the fuzziness blanking out your objections. You have to get dressed like a slut. It's more important than anything else right now.

You finish applying a hint of eyeliner, and give yourself a sexy pout in the mirror. In the moment you think of your purple lips wrapped around that juicy, delicious cock and shiver with desire. Maybe this is just you hoping for its return, make yourself look good for the cock.

Once you are dressed to your apparent satisfaction, you know the next step is to return to the living room. Where your brother and his twin sister are waiting for you. Jason and Jessie, the diabolical duo. She looks exactly like a gender-swapped version of him ever since her transition, same black hair in a short cut, same tan, same twinky build. The only big difference is the c-cups she grew into after the hormones kicked in.

"Oh my god," is all she says as you enter in a sultry strut. "Yeah, it worked like a charm. You should've seen her a few minutes ago. Very enthusiastic to help," is his reply. "Watch this!" He presses something on his phone and some slow, throbbing beat starts playing over the speaker. Your head feels fuzzy again but you know what to do next.

You step onto the coffee table, hips swaying, your arms running up and down your sides. Your eyes lock on your brother's nether regions, watching as his shorts tent as you gyrate to the beat. You blow it a kiss over your shoulder as you spin, making your skirt fly up and flashing your siblings your thonged rear.

You kick off one heel after the other, sinking into a split on top of the table, facing them. Your sister is transfixed as you slowly peel off one stocking, your brother grinning at you as you toss it in Jessie's lap. She grabs it without thinking, clutching it tightly as her breathing gets heavier. Playfully, you drape the other one over your brother's erection, earning a cheer from Jessie.

On the inside, you're mortified. Why the hell are you doing a goddamn striptease for your siblings!? You can't stop. It's like your body won't listen to you. The little pervs must have done something to you!

You stand up again and do a slow walk in a circle to show off your bare legs. When your back is to the perverted pair you spread your legs wide and reach down to grab your ankles. You give your brother a flirtatious smile as you sway your ass at them in a little circle. With one hand you reach up and grab your thong, tugging it teasingly down your legs until it was stretched too far and wouldn't budge. You carefully balance on one leg and let the thong slide down around your ankle. You set your other leg down and kick the thong backwards, and from your brother's delighted chuckle you guess it landed on one of them.

You straighten and slowly unbutton your top, still swaying your ass teasingly at them. You hold your loose shirt shut as you spin towards them again, rolling your hips to the music. Despite yourself your smile never fades as you let it fall open little by little, exposing your tits from the bottom up. Both of your siblings had unzipped at some point, exposing their identical hardons. You lick your lips in an exaggerated faction, letting the little top fall off of you. You see both of their cocks twitch as your large tits are fully exposed, your little pink nipples hard despite your revulsion.

Your hands slip under the hem of your skirt, pulling it down inch by inch, letting your long hair dangle down in front of you as you lower the skirt to the tabletop. You step out of it, carefully keeping your hair blocking their view. From there you crouch down and slowly stand up straight, running your hands up from your ankles to your legs, your thighs, your hips, and coming up under your tits, circling around your neck to cross behind your head as you toss your hair back over your shoulder, leaving yourself completely exposed to your brother and sister. You stand there, arms behind your head, tits thrust out, legs spread to expose your shaved pussy, a smile frozen on your face as the pair ogle you.

"....holy shit," your sister whispers, slowly rubbing herself unashamedly. Your brother gives you an ironic round of clapping as he pauses the strip-club music. "Great job sis! You make a great stripper. Serves you right. Seems like you like to show off being naked more than I do!" You nod sheepishly, feeling heat rising in your cheeks. That sounded right. You like showing off your body.

"So you won't mind giving Jessie a lap dance then?" he asks, making Jessie's eyes go wide. "Hell yes I mind!" you think to yourself as you step off of the table. "Hell no," is what you whisper into Jessie's ear as you climb onto the couch over her. Jason starts the music again as you grind against your little sister, burying her face between your tits, sliding your pussy along the top of her shaft. You leaving a glistening trail of pussy juice with each pass, and when you turn around to grind your ass against her torso you find her cock head slipping into the entrance of your cunt.

You want to run away, find some way out of this nightmare, but instead you slam your ass down, sliding down her shaft to the hilt in one go. The shock of pleasure overwhelms your senses, and she must have been right on the edge, because you feel her convulsing in orgasm under you. You whimper in ecstasy even as your common sense is saying this is all wrong, you can't fuck your sister in front of your brother.

But that thought vanishes in an instant as the magic cock popped up on the edge of the coffee table in front of you. Suddenly this all makes sense. You're doing this to impress it. Any doubt fades away as you set to your task with renewed purpose.

You don't think at all as you reverse your position again, putting your ass towards the cock and taking your sister's softening erection in your mouth. Lubed as you are with cum and pussy juice, you waste no time in bouncing your ass up and down on the edge of the table, burying the cock completely in your warm folds each time. On the other end you forcefully lick down the length of your sister's shaft to bring it back to full hardness. She's letting out cute little gasps as you work her member skillfully with your tongue. While the mix of her cum and your cunt taste isn't as good as THE cock's cum, you still savor it as you coat her shaft with your saliva.

On the other end of the couch your brother is moaning in time with your thrusting. You can't get a good look at him from this angle but the little pervert is probably just jerking off as his sisters go at it. What a weirdo.

When your sister's small cock is back to a full erection you slow down the pace, trying to keep both of them equally pleasured. Soon the twins are gasping and grunting in perfect unison, and for some reason you find that amazingly sexy. Keeping their arousal perfectly balanced seems very important for some reason.

Your sister almost cums again, but the magic cock isn't ready yet so you pull off of her dick, leaving her whimpering. You blow lightly on her cock, teasing her enough to stay on the edge but not enough to push her over. As you feel the cock in your cunt starting to twitch you begin to give her dick delicate licks on the tip, until, at last, both of them cum in perfect unison. Your sister lets out a ragged moan and your brother just grunts, and you nearly on Jessie's cum spray as you scream in a surprise orgasm of your own. Like giving them one triggered you to have one.

You collapse as the cock pulls out of your cunt, suddenly tired. You notice your sister's erection resting against your face, leaving a trail of splooge running down your cheek, and pull off of her with a startled yelp. "Listen, I don't mind doing a strip show/orgy for you guys but you have to cum IN me not ON me! How many times do I have to say it?" you snap as you wipe off the offending ooze, then carefully suck it off of your finger. "Great, you ruined my mascara."

Jason bursts out laughing for some reason, followed by Jessie's annoying giggling. You glare at them as you stand up, arms crossed. "Are-are you sure that's the only thing you have a problem with?" Jessie asks through her giggles. You just give her a confused look. "What? We do this every day!" She just doubles over laughing as you turn to Jason. He's just putting something back onto his dick, probably that dumb ring again. "I dunno. Guess she just isn't used to it yet." He gives you a suspiciously innocent grin.

The pair huddle together and start speaking in low voices and you get the feeling that you're dismissed for now. You gather up your scattered clothing and return to your room to actually get some studying done.

Do your siblings have any other plans in store for you today?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)