More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MegaMarshmallow MegaMarshmallow

Who Does Our Tale Begin With and In What Age?

Thea Moonblessed (Age of Repentance: Year 8239)

Thea Moonblessed woke before the dawn. She let the furs fall from her body as she pulled herself out of her small bed. Glancing around her hut she saw it illuminated in the pre-dawn grey that came through her window. It was a single room dwelling with a lone wooden door that went out to a small veranda and a pair of windows, one overlooking the stream that ran by the back of her hut and the other beside the door looking towards the only other building within miles, a sturdy wooden barn.

The first thing Thea did as she got up was make her way over to the fireplace and stock the flames, adding wood and getting a good blaze going until it not only lit the room but heated up the chilly air. She warmed her brown, coppery hands and then rubbed the warmth into her long-pointed ears. She brushed back her silvery hair before going about the rest of her daily routine. She set up a kettle to boil over the fireplace along with a pan of whisked eggs and milk. Then she went about getting dressed for the day.

Standing before the cracked mirror next to her bed she pulled up her last clean pair of underwear around her sizable hips. Tomorrow would have to be laundry day. Thea noted how tight they were around her hefty butt and muscular thighs and hoped that she would not need to sew another pair anytime soon. She would think as a half-elf well into her 19th autumn she would stop growing in such areas, but her body seemed to have other ideas when it came to the size of her hips and ass. At least her breasts had stopped at the small handful they were. She pulled on her work dress, a simple blue and white garment that left her shoulders nearly bare, a generous amount of her naked cleavage visible and a nice tight waistline once she had laced it up.

By the time she was dressed both her tea and breakfast were ready and Thea enjoyed those, curled up before the fire. Placing her only mug and pan aside she pulled on a pair of long laced boots and then stepped outside. The first rays of sunlight for the day shone down through Thea’s silver hair and shielding her eyes she grasped her wide brimmed sunhat from the outside of the door, slipping it on and making her way out into the fields. As she walked across the open field between her hut and the barn Thea marvelled at the quite morning air. The only sound was the running stream and birds crying out to one another. When she was young Thea had lived in that small hut with four other generations of her family but now it was only her left to work the lands.

Still Thea loved the life of solitude out here on her family’s land, distant from the bastion her ancestors haled from and the budding settlements that others had ventured out to form. At the barn she released her trio of milk cows who all greeted her with big licks before going off to graze out in the pasture. From the barn she grabbed her pails on her milkmaid yoke along with a small wooden stool and followed after the cows. The yoke itself was actually an old bondage yoke from a time when her grandparents had trouble with cattle rustlers. They once used it to help bind up the rustlers they caught for up to weeks until the marshals could eventually make their way out here to arrest them.

Thea had once accidently gotten locked in it as a kid and her mother had scolded her harshly before releasing her with the key she had. The key was still somewhere in the hut among the few possessions of her mother’s that she had held onto. It had not seen use as a restraining device since then, but it made an excellent milkmaid yoke, sturdy enough to carry the heaviest of milk filled pails. Placing the stool down before her first cow, Thea brushed her hand firmly across the cow’s hide. “Atta girl,” Thea said putting one of the pails under the cow’s udders and her feet firmly on either side of it. She had learned long ago to always secure her pail because there was nothing worse than a cow that knocked it over during the milking process. The cow gave a low ‘moo’ before allowing Thea to begin with her.

A couple hours and many pails of milk later she had milked al three of her cows and stored the milk in large milk churns. By then it was time for Thea to let out her dozen chickens and collect the eggs. She used one of her milk pails to carry them back to the hut. As she arrived, she spotted a traveller in the distance making their way up the dirt trail under the morning sun. Placing her pail of eggs inside she quickly reached for her family longbow and the quiver of arrows. Using her door as cover she set up upon her veranda in a perfect vantage point for where this unknown traveller was coming from. You could never be too careful out here in the wilds, a simple traveller could well be more nefarious than they seemed or even a decoy for a roving marauder band.

As the traveller came closer, Thea breathed a sigh of relief as she made out the familiar wagon of a frequent passer-by. She still kept her bow notched with an arrow and at the ready, you never knew the lengths some people would go out in the wilds to pull the wool over your eyes. Caution had always served Thea well out here. It was only when the driver of the wagon was close enough to make out their features that Thea breathed a sigh of relief. Putting her bow aside she stood up and raised a hand in greeting only to get one in return from the half-orc woman behind the rains of the wagon.

She was a tall, green skinned woman with dark hair shaved along the sides of her head but tied back into a long ponytail who Thea knew well as Kilm Ironhand, a merchant that often travelled between the nearby settlements selling supplies. Kilm wore a colourful, expensive looking fur lined coat with fancy tassels and metal charms hanging from it. Underneath those coat Thea knew that she would have on her laced-up white tunic and leather pants. “Greetings fair milkmaid!” Kilm called out her nickname for Thea with a big smile, her orcish tusks on full display as her icy-blue eyes met with Thea’s green orbs.

“Good morning Kilm,” Thea said walking out to the side of the road to greet her friend. “Making another run to Cresentfalls?”

“Heading out to the Iron Valley actually,” Kilm said pulling up her draft horse as Thea came alongside her. “I have a wagon full of supplies for them and they have a shipment of iron for my mother’s forge back home.” Kilm gave the signal to her horse to be at rest before placing the reins aside and turning around in her seat to look down upon Thea. “Oh I know that look… I can’t Thea…”

“Come on… it’s a fair trade,” Thea said, bringing out her best puppy dog eyes. Her normal milk traders that passed through had been more scares with winter coming. But Thea had been able to count on Kilm before in the past. She just wondered how many stops she would have to pull out this time. “My milk for some basic supplies. Just some feed for the cows when winter comes and some wood for the fire. I will throw in a couple dozen eggs, surely that’s a good trade.”

“Hardly,” Kilm said shaking her head. “And it’s not going to happen again… not this time Thea, you hear me? Nothing you can say or do will get you any of these supplies. They are promised for Iron Valley and that’s the deal. Understood?”

“Fine,” Thea said with a heavy sigh her shoulders slumping. She knew Kilm was just trying to stand her ground and make her business thrive, but she really could use those extra supplies, especially if the coming winter was anything like the previous. A smile came across her face as an idea struck her. “Alright Kilm… why don’t you take a break here then? Go unhitch Shelby and let her have some grass and water. I will make us some tea. It’s been a while… we should catch up.”

“I am ahead of schedule and Shelby could use a rest,” Kilm said eyeing her draft horse. “Alright but no more talk about those supplies, okay?”

“Okay with me,” Thea said turning her back on Kilm. “I’ll be inside waiting for you.” She walked over, slowly with a swing in her hips as she reached the veranda of her hut. Glancing back over her shoulder she grinned to herself as she noticed the blank look upon Kilm’s face. Her eyes were transfixed upon Thea’s ass. Yeah… her plan was definitely going to work. “Kilm!” The half-orc snapped out of her daze. “Are you just going to drool out there all day or are we going to have tea?”

“Right,” Kilm said her voice catching ever so slightly before she cleared her throat. “I mean… right. I’ll be there in a moment.” She flicked the reins and drove the wagon off towards the barn. Thea watched as she went before chuckling to herself as she started to unlace her dress.

She pushed open the door as her dress fell to the floor and she walked into her hut leaving the door ajar. She pulled her moth eaten curtains and once more quickly stocked her fire but this time for mood lighting rather than heat or to cook. Thea shook her head as she rearranged her straw mattress bed and fur bedspread best she could to make it somewhat presentable. Foolish, foolish Kilm, when would she learn that she could never beat Thea’s charm? Or at least the hypnotic swing of her ass. This was not the first time their negotiations had come to this and Thea was inwardly glad it had. Far too long since anyone as hot as Kilm passed through, or as talented in bed for that matter. She lay down in her bed and waited for Kilm to come fall into her honeypot of a trap.

Thea did not have to wait long for soon enough the sound of Kilm’s boots treading upon the veranda echoed through the air and the door was pushed inwards. “What the… Thea is that your dress on the ground h…” Any further words from Kilm were silenced as with a quick shuffle around upon her mattress, Thea was able to pull down her cotton underwear to her ankles and then with a well-aimed kick fling them across the room and onto Kilm’s face. The half-orc recalled from this at first only to sigh deeply as she reached up and pulled the garment off their face. “Thea, I told you, nothing you can say or do will get your that deal… no matter how you tempt me I will not…”

Thea rolled over onto her stomach and up onto her knees arching her back and rising her glorious ass up into the air, all in one swift but breathtaking motion. She could feel Kilm’s eyes upon her as their words died in their mouth. The fact she had silenced Kilm with just her actions meant this was working. She grinned to herself as she let out an exasperated moan. “Oh Kilmmmm,” Thea said in her breathiest, most seductive voice. “I thought you no longer wanted to discuss trade with me.”

“Yes and that’s exactly why I said…”

“Then stop talking and get over here,” Thea said, cutting Kilm off. “I know you want to at least get a closer look… I’ve filled out even more since you were last here.” She could hear Kilm groan at that, she knew well that the merchant was an ass fan and Thea had one of the best Kilm had ever seen. At least according to the merchant, herself. There was the sound of slow, heavy boots steps making their way across the wooden floor towards Thea alongside the door swinging closed.

“By the Goddesses above I do believe you are right,” Kilm said their voice sounding awed as they came closer. Thea started to sway a little, from side to side, making her hefty cheeks clash together and bounce about. “Wider, fuller and even more toned than last time… I swear I can see the difference…”

“Probably all that fatty milk I have to drink here and the heavy farm work,” Thea whispered as she gave a little thrust back, making her ass bounce towards Kilm. “So much fatty milk… and only me to drink it all before it spoils… how big do you think my ass will get with all that milk here?”

“You know if that’s your argument to try and convince me to trade for your milk… I got to say it’s not the best thought out one,” Kilm said rolling her eyes as her hands reached out and grasped Thea’s rear. Her large hands could not even fully cup those cheeks as she spread them out before her, making Thea gasp as air rushed in between her cheeks. “Because right now all I can think about is how much bigger your ass will get if I left you with all that milk.”

“Hmm,” Thea hummed as she too imagined it and could only picture Kilm’s reaction to an even more bottom-heavy Thea. “How about this as an argument?” Thea suddenly dropped down out of Kilm’s grasp and rolled over onto her back. “No deal… no touching it.” Thea lengthened her right leg out till her bare foot was against Kilm’s toned abbs and pushed her back a foot from the bed. She could see the lust in Kilm’s eyes, the hunger was almost palpable, she was practically drooling over Thea. Set, game and match, Thea thought with a smug look on her face as she cupped her breasts fully within her hands. Her foot remained upon Kilm’s body but started to drift down south across her abbs and towards her thighs. “So, what’s it going to be Kilm? Ass or no ass? Deal or no deal?”

“Two bags of grain and a couple of my heftier logs with some kindling,” Kilm said as she started to unbutton her outlandish merchant coat.

“I’m thinking…” Thea said as she teasingly ran her foot up between Kilm’s thighs, toes poking in against her leather covered crotch. “…five bags of grain and you fill the rest of my firewood pile outside. I don’t need the kindling.”

“No way milkmaid,” Kilm groaned as that foot rubbed up against her crotch. She dropped her coat to the floor and started to unbuckle her belt. “Good firewood is five times as valuable to the people in the Iron Valley than the grain. Three bags of grain and the couple logs.”

“Final offer, four bags of grain and the next time you pass through you help me fell that old tree down by the river and drag it back to my barn,” Thea said pressing in against Kilm’s crotch with her foot. She could feel the heat radiating off from Kilm’s pussy under those sturdy leather pants.

“Agreed but one condition,” Kilm said as she reached down and grasped Thea’s ankle pushing her foot back from her crotch. “Since I am paying for your services through this very generous trade deal you are my whore till midday.” Thea shivered at the title and bit her bottom lip as she looked up into Kilm’s smirking, tooth and tusk filled grin. She let those leather pants drop till they were around her ankles, followed quickly by the brightly coloured silk panties Kilm wore beneath them. Thea could not help glancing down to that neatly trimmed black bush of pubic air above a already dripping darker green lipped pussy nestled between those skinny but toned thighs. “And that means whatever I say goes. Whatever I want to do to you, whether that is fucking you hard and fast till you are a wiped-out mess, abusing that ass till it is red and purple, pinching those nipples till even your cows are sympathetic to how sore and tender they are or even tying you up and leading you out on a little walk in the fresh air, naked, aroused and teased… of course. You turn over your free will to me for the next few hours, that’s the deal, understood?”

Thea glanced back up to Kilm’s face and saw that she was deadly serious. That made Thea’s brown skin glow across her cheeks as a warmth filled her body. She was both scared and excited by this prospect. Gulping loudly, she gave the firmest nod she could imagine and watched Kilm’s grin widen. “Good,” Kilm said pressing Thea’s leg back up towards her head and exposing that half-elf’s own hairless cunt to the open air. She could see it glistening with moister, a small stain forming underneath within the bedspread. Thea shuddered; her eyes locked with Kilm’s. Her throat felt suddenly dry as she wondered just what she had gotten herself into.

What will Kilm do to Thea?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)